Rebecca. Suggestion for new LD forum area

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Rebecca. Suggestion for new LD forum area

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2013 23:24

Rebecca. Hoping you will see this post (questions for rebecca section is still locked and I dont know where else to put this)

It would be great if we could have a LD challenge forum section just for threads on LD challenges eg on each thread, a LD challenge is posted and ones experience around the challenge, then everyone else who does the challenge posts their experiences on that challenge too eg http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13649&p=33081#p33081

There is another thread where people post their experiences around the "What's in your pocket?" LD challenge which many of us tried.

Anyway. I think a forum area full of LD challenges people have done, for people to compare their challenge results (HAGARTS ideas in his challenges I often find so great) or for people to try, I think would be fun. Such an area could come popular.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

HAGART

Re: Rebecca. Suggestion for new LD forum area

Postby HAGART » 10 Sep 2013 03:03

It's not a bad idea.
Having a LD goal or challenge makes them much more satisfying and it's fun to share them.
We can still do that already, and suggest ideas and share them in any sub-forum category, but I must say, it is not a bad idea.

The 'Suggestion Box' is still open and not locked. (It's in the general lucid discussion section at the top)
See what Rebecca thinks. It never hurts to ask.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

tea

Postby tea » 10 Sep 2013 10:58

cool, i too thought about that - nice to see that more people are interested.

hope this works out!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Son Of Somnus

Postby Son Of Somnus » 10 Sep 2013 12:50

I don't know...

Then again, I am a noob around these forums so who cares what I say.
Am I dreaming? Is this a dream?
The next time I am dreaming, I will realise that I am dreaming.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 10 Sep 2013 21:32

Sounds interesting, perhaps a weekly/monthly LD challenge could also be decided upon? :P

Also, Son of Somnus, don't think because you're new that you're any less respected. Everyone here is friendly and very willing to help out and listen to new members.
Dreaming is my drug

tea

Postby tea » 11 Sep 2013 00:55

Son Of Somnus wrote:I don't know...

Then again, I am a noob around these forums so who cares what I say.

exactly the opposite is the case, my friend!

rebecca created all of this for people to learn about lucid dreaming - wouldn't it be stupid if new/unexperienced people were 'less worthy' and thus ignored? no, everyone sits on the same table here ;)

and by the way, that's how life itself works as well :)
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

Lucid Dreamer

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 19 Sep 2013 01:42

this is a really good idea! like hagart's number experiment, or other challenges and experiments!
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”