Challenge: Whats behind the door?!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

Challenge: Whats behind the door?!

Postby Kman43759 » 14 Sep 2013 20:56

I have a challenge for you guys, while your lucid dreaming, take some chalk and draw a door on a wall and turn it into a door... then go inside it to see whats on the other side! :D post your dream of this below ;)
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

tea

Re: Challenge: Whats behind the door?!

Postby tea » 17 Sep 2013 08:30

i really like the idea of opening a door or something similar to be surprised by whatever there is behind! it's a little like checking your pockets but in a different way.
the problem i see here though is the part where you draw and then expect it to be 'real'. while it can be very easy to do that, i expect some people to have problems with that challenge because they don't manage to open the door.

soooo... when i think about it, i'll do the challenge, but as soon as i realize that it takes me too long to just open a door, i'll go find (or create) one in a different way :)

thanks for the post!
☺ nice, you are a curious one! come, follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to: http://lost-and-fun.tumblr. com/

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 20 Sep 2013 12:30

I like the idea of this challenge. I'd thou probably rather just find a door to open and put out the thought "what is behind this door?" (expect to some "something") before I open it.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

lussn

Postby lussn » 28 Oct 2013 09:51

Hi! This night I tried to do this and the result was dissapointing.
I created a big door and opened it, but in the other side I found a kind of rock gargoyles with the heads of "The Simpsons" characters... I'm so bored of this TV series because in Spain we are looking repeated episodes since the 90's...
So... that is my contribution!
Let's dream! :)
NDs -> A whole life ;)
LDs -> +14
Let's dream!

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 30 Oct 2013 17:38

Was able to do it this morning. I am working on using doors as portals into the dream world so I created a mental image of one this morning, it was fairly dark but there was some light coming out of the space between the bottom of the door and the floor. I was unable to open the door, but someone on the inside opened it. Went into the room on the other side which had furniture that was all topped with mattresses. Someone said door was opened because I called ahead with a "mattress phone" and asked to come in. That was the end of it. I'll try again and see what happens.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”