Ask The Experts - Daniel Love and Rebecca Turner

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lara

Re: Ask The Experts - Daniel Love and Rebecca Turner

Postby Lara » 03 Dec 2013 14:02

Hi!

Few questions :)

Which lucid dreaming technique should I use when I have medicine that don't let me have lucid dreams? I had a very vivid flying dream few days ago, but I took medicine much earlier that day, before going to sleep again. What do you suggest? Should I cotinue that kind of routine and take those about 8 hours earlier before going to sleep again?
What kind f techinque would be best for me? :)

And I have a remee mask also, I know that I sleep about 7 hours 45 minutes a night, when should I program my remee to wake up at night? I mean when is the best rem cycle to wake up? And which binaural beats go together with remee the best? I think this is something you can't read anywhere since there are not that much info about remee on this site...

What about long term hypnosis for lucid dreaming? What should I use in the hypnosis script?

Thank you very much!

Lara

last assassin

Postby last assassin » 03 Dec 2013 17:43

sometimes we dream that we are lucid dreaming how can we realize differences? :?:
which reality check do you recommend to use? :?:
our world isn't real

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Dec 2013 23:09

Creator wrote:
lucidinthe sky wrote:
Creator wrote:Why must your mind manifest scary images during REM Atonia? Why don't you see a little girl playing with a skipping rope, instead of demonic figures?

Which is more representative of your fears: A little girl skipping rope or demonic figures?

But why fears?

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

I think ones strongest emotions will often manifest in dreams not necessarily fears, it could be something happy too if its carried a strong emotion to it.

A little girl skipping rope isnt something which makes a lot of emotional impact on most...not an image strongly imprinted in our subconciousness... doesnt hold a lot of great meaning to most of us.

The subconciousness also uses dreams to also heal things or work things out including fears but that could just as easily be dreams of sorting school or life stuff out or whatever (still doesnt have to be necessarily fear).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 03 Dec 2013 23:26

Rebecca wrote:Hi everyone

Issue #1 (December 2013) of Ask The Experts is now available online!
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/ask-the-experts-december-2013.html

Our answers started becoming quite in-depth, so we only covered 4 questions in the first issue. I think that's actually turned out for the best, though, because it means we can really get to the meat of the issue.

We'll keep running this feature every month. So while we do already have questions lined up for January 2014 (and February in fact), feel free to keep posting them here and we'll address them in turn. The sooner you post your question, the better.

Thanks for your contributions and making this feature possible!

Hi Rebecca.. I loved the following part

"Or let's go all-out: ten eyes down the left, eleven eyes down the right, a giant nose and a mouth coming out of the nostril. I'm confident I've never seen that guy before. So at face value (sorry) the quote is disprovable."
:lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 06 Dec 2013 13:17

Can you use lucid dream to tap into some past memories? I read this on another site:
"There was this one lucid I had (the entry has long ago been deleted) where I went exploring, and came about this old house. There was this lady there who I didn't recognize, but she said she used to baby sit me. When I woke up, I asked my pops about the lady, and when I described her, he said I was pretty much spot on. The dream itself wasn't mind bending, but the fact that I was able to remember someone who I don't remember at all in waking life was pretty amazing."
In other words, are dreams like a huge memory bank of your whole life and everything you've experienced and can you relive them?
-Shane

amy

Postby amy » 07 Dec 2013 02:56

What is the number one key to lucid dreaming?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

btifuldreamer

Postby btifuldreamer » 07 Dec 2013 12:59

I know that when you're dreaming and you look in the mirror you can't see yourself or you look funny or something... But when you are lucid can you see yourself clearly? If so could you use this to like, give yourself a haircut and test things out that you can use in waking life? I would like to try this so i know what style hair i would suit but you can use this to do different things as well :)

thunderperfect

Postby thunderperfect » 05 Jan 2014 03:29

Some say that lucid dream closely correlates with astral projection. so if mastering lucid dreaming can astral projection be manifested?

wotto

Postby wotto » 10 Jan 2014 15:18

I have been having much success with dream recall. My problem is this: I have conversations with people in the dream state. However, when I wake up, I believe that I actually had these conversations in the "waking" state. After thinking about the conversation a while, I realize that was part of a dream that I had.
It gets confusing. Did I actually have this conversation while "awake" or in a dream? The line is getting blurred. Does this make sense to anyone? Is this normal?

realityck60

Postby realityck60 » 23 Jan 2014 04:10

Hi. My name is Gerald. My mother had an old indian doll that she had given me. At one point I placed it in a storage shed in my backyard. We were renting that place and when we decided to move, I discovered the doll had gotten wet and rotted. I threw it in the trash. I always told people about that doll, as it was very old. I told some relatives I wished I still had it. This story I repeated every now and then over the years. One day many years later, I was telling my mother I wished I still had that doll she gave me. To my utter amazement she said she never gave me the doll. I said yes you did. At that point she went and got it and showed me the doll I never owned. This must have been a dream which became reality to me. That was a few years ago and I had forgotten about it until today. I was talking to my uncle about an apartment he rented when he lived in Dallas that was furnished. I remember him telling me that when he got ready to move, the apartment owners did not rent furnished apartments and he needed to remove the items when he left. Well he told me today that yes, the apartment was furnished, but he never told me that he was told to take the items with him. I guess this was another dream. I sometimes wonder when I,m talking to people, if I am relating an event that happened or if it was just a dream. I even stop conversation some times because I,m not sure whether it was real or a dream. Can you shed any light on this?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”