Im doing a lot of OBE

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Je-Je

Im doing a lot of OBE

Postby Je-Je » 24 Oct 2013 11:14

Since I decided to stop lucid dreaming for the moment, I’m making a lot of OBE. Yesterday I went to sleep at 1 o’clock. I was feeling some sensation that you feel tickle in your stomach when an airplane fall down or when a car goes down. The sensation was repeating, I was feeling the sensation then it stop then it started again and stop, there was a moment where I could control the sensation, I was telling to myself ‘’do you want to refeel that sensation, ok let go’’ I was doing that for 1min until I got out of my body. When I was out I was shouting to myself to open my eyes, I open my eyes and I could see my bed, and I saw a shadow rush in my wardrobe, I was scare and went back to my body and got stuck and I could feel vibration and I said to myself ‘’man you got stuck in your body, I’m paralyses’’ I was scare that the shadow come next to me. But then I woke up I watch my Watch, it was only 1:15.

I remember when I first started lucid dreaming I couldn’t even make one lucid dream in one months, and now I’m making 2 OBE in a week. WHY?
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Highlander

Re: Im doing a lot of OBE

Postby Highlander » 24 Oct 2013 12:37

Yep. That's a good question. I too have the same issue. I get around 1 LD per week. A couple of months ago, i had no dream recolection whatsoever for 3 weeks. Then, all of a sudden i had 15 LD's in 13 days. Why? I guess this gets random.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 27 Oct 2013 23:49

Feeling your body drop....
Seeing scary shadows.....

That's like my classic sleep paralysis nightmares that I had for a few months, about a year ago. It does seem to come with the territory of being 'out of body', but you can get use to it with time. Although it can feel scary, it is just a dream and nothing ever harmed me. (Just don't believe in the fairy tales and you will be just fine.)

As for why our lucid dreams come in groups or rashes, is still unknown to me too. Get a bunch in a row, and then none, get a bunch in a row, and then none.......
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Je-Je

Postby Je-Je » 28 Oct 2013 11:18

Thanks HAGART
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 31+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”