What do you wear in a Lucid Dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Ivanna

What do you wear in a Lucid Dream?

Postby Ivanna » 12 Apr 2012 13:33

I know this is a bit of an odd question, but I am just curious; what clothes do you wear in your lucid dreams? or do you not wear any clothes at all? :? This is coming from an inexperienced lucid dreamer by the way, so do elaborate for me, thank you! :)
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own ~ Dumbledore

Peter

Re: What do you wear in a Lucid Dream?

Postby Peter » 12 Apr 2012 20:46

Interesting question, in a LD i don't normally look at my body but on the odd time I have it is not fully formed like a normal body but in contrast to that if I look in a mirror I will be fully dressed and never in any way that I would choose so its always a surprise
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

lucidinthe sky

Postby lucidinthe sky » 14 Apr 2012 03:32

In dreams I am not really aware of a body, so therefore do not have any clothes. I have all of the sensations of a body though. For example, if I stamp my feet on the ground or touch something, I will have the correct sensations, but still no body. If I look at my hands I will see something that resembles a hand, but not too exactly. I don't have a lot of experience lucid dreaming, but I am interested in exploring things like this whenever I get lucid. I will report back if I discover a clothed body at some point.
Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world? Morpheus

LucidKey13

Postby LucidKey13 » 14 Apr 2012 08:54

I Am usually not aware of my body in dreams. However I once saw a clone of myself in a dream and she as wearing a top that I had recently bought and shorts and her hair was straightend (my hair is usually curly). And once during a lucid dream I saw my reflection in a window and I was in my normal clothes - jeans and a top!
"Umbrella can’t stop the rain, But Make Us to stand in Rain.
Confidence May not bring success, But It gives a POWER to face any Challenge."

AscendedSleeper

Postby AscendedSleeper » 14 Apr 2012 13:23

It's not something I normally notice.

What I do notice are rooms and buildings.

If the dream takes place in my house, it usually gets remixed, so it's never quite right.

One time I was wearing a wedding veil, which is pretty unusual for a guy.

I guess it symbolized the subconscious and conscious minds getting hitched together.

Wishing you Lucidity,

A.S.

Ivanna

Postby Ivanna » 14 Apr 2012 22:49

Thank you for your answers!
In dreams, we enter a world that's entirely our own ~ Dumbledore

SydTheCat

Postby SydTheCat » 15 Apr 2012 00:21

Lately, I noticed that I am wearing what I go to bed with, and thats usually just underwear. And I'm usually looking for something to wear. I'm starting to think maybe I should start wearing more clothes to bed, so I don't have to waste my time looking for clothes. :-)

Ryan

Postby Ryan » 15 Apr 2012 06:13

I don't usually take notice of what I'm wearing in my lucid/astral experiences. Although when I do, I seem to find that I'm usually not wearing anything. O_o LoL
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Snaggle

Postby Snaggle » 15 Apr 2012 08:18

I usually see the dreamscape and the characters in it in both normal and lucid dreams, so have normally seen my dream avatar. My dreams tend to be historical and have costumes appropriate to that setting.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

natcrew

Postby natcrew » 22 Apr 2012 19:32

Once in a lucid dream, I looked in a mirror and saw my self as a sumo O_O
A naked sumo.
Does that answer your question?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”