Excited About LUCI - Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
lucidcam

Excited About LUCI - Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer...

Postby lucidcam » 06 Nov 2013 03:17

So, I'm new to these forums, but have checked the main site off and on. Long story short, I used to LD all the time as a kid, but as I got older, it simply faded away, and have only had a couple lucid dreams in the last few years...

I sort of put LD'ing on the backburner for now while I work on other aspects of my life, BUT, recently got back into it, when I saw this new project on Kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/caluka/lucitm-advanced-lucid-dream-inducer

It seems WAY more advanced than previous attempts to create a Lucid Dream inducer, because it has two distinct advantages:

1) It measure brain wave patterns instead of eye movement, so it will be better at detecting when you're actually at the proper stage to induce a lucid dream and...

2) It uses headphones to TELL you your LD'ing, rather than just flashing lights.

Check out the project, it's already funded several times over, so it will definitely ship. Wanted to get some other people's feedback on whether they think this will work as advertised or not.

Jacob46719

Re: Excited About LUCI - Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer...

Postby Jacob46719 » 06 Nov 2013 05:50

cost?
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

lucidcam

Re: Excited About LUCI - Advanced Lucid Dream Inducer...

Postby lucidcam » 06 Nov 2013 18:48

I don't know what it'll retail for, but you can get it on the Kickstarter for $150 for the rest of the week... I'm not advertising it, I just think it's pretty sweet. Actually, they say they expect it to retail for $300 CAD.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”