recent lucidity havent been able to maintain

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Lucid Dreamer

recent lucidity havent been able to maintain

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 18 Nov 2013 17:10

Hi, so these past two weeks Ive had about 3 lucid dreams. I have not been able to maintain my lucidity despite doing the suggested things. I enhance my senses by feeling texture and stuff, and I say to myself that I am in a dream, yet I am not able to maintain lucidity. I haven't had a lucid dream in a while before these few. Can someone help me please?
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

HAGART

Re: recent lucidity havent been able to maintain

Postby HAGART » 19 Nov 2013 00:25

What time of the night, or early morning, do the lucid dreams occur?
Is it your very last dream in the early hours of the morning?

Before I wait for the answer, I must say, although short, those early morning, last-dreams can be fleeting episodes of lucidity for anybody if they chose to take notice. It may just be a few seconds, but dwell on it and expand on it. (This is not just for you, Lucid Dreamer, but anyone else reading this).
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Lucid Dreamer

Re: recent lucidity havent been able to maintain

Postby Lucid Dreamer » 07 Dec 2013 01:12

they have all been spontaneous lucid dreams when sleeping at night. What's funny is the next lucid dream I had after posting this, was one of the longest ive ever had
"All men whilst they are awake are in one common world: but each of them, when he is asleep, is in a world of his own." ~Plutarch

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”