Contact With A Nightmare Creature Tips.

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
SerenCat

Contact With A Nightmare Creature Tips.

Postby SerenCat » 19 Nov 2013 07:35

Hey All :-)

So I have these nightmares about this demonic; transluscent skin creature who likes to eat people (specifically family) and I am wondering how I could contact it? I passed out in class today and there it was in my head...no drugs used!
I used to lucid dream a long time back but then it got a tad bit boring so I gave up and decided to go back to the awesome dreaming :mrgreen:

Good tips please; no stupids here :-)
Well anyway
Many thanks all x

erichsa

Re: Contact With A Nightmare Creature Tips.

Postby erichsa » 19 Nov 2013 19:44

[quote][/quote]I used to lucid dream a long time back but then it got a tad bit boring so I gave up and decided to go back to the awesome dreaming :mrgreen:

Good tips please; no stupids here :-)
Well anyway
Many thanks all x

You gave up lucid dreaming, but went back to awesome dreaming? can you explain? Before I understand what you are talking about tell me your understanding of lucid dreaming, and why lucid dreams can be boring? :)

DeltaV

Postby DeltaV » 23 Nov 2013 20:37

What I'd do with nightmarish creatures is try to befriend them or just play along. Just act as if it is all just some kind of big play, and laugh about it afterwards with the actors. Those who die aren't really dead, it's all just pretend!
At least, that's what you could do if you fear the creature.
Actual contact? Lucid dreaming would be the only option, I guess.
You have bought a ticket for a train of thought heading for your wildest dreams. Choose your destination, and enjoy the ride!

R99

Postby R99 » 26 Nov 2013 17:51

i dont know about calling IT back. but yesterday night i got an encounter with a nightmare daemon. who is very powerful. The daemon is like absorb people in his way. and he tried to absorb me too, but suddenly things changed, i became lucid. b4 i was terrified but after became lucid, he still tried to terrify me. knowing its a dream i screamed at him "My dream, My rule, U R NOTHING." and wat u know his skin began to shred and it turned in to skeleton (not like human though its little bit creepy :? ) and again turned in to dust. cool experience.
I see the Truth now.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”