Staying in the lucid dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
charmingamy

Staying in the lucid dream

Postby charmingamy » 06 Dec 2013 12:55

I remember reading tha if you feel you are coming out of the ld you can fall backwarts to avoid it. I always thought that by doing that you will suddenly get in a new environment. But i tried it three times and when i fell backwarts my body just bounced back and i stayed in the same room. However i stayed in the ld.

Was my technique good though?

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

R99

Re: Staying in the lucid dream

Postby R99 » 06 Dec 2013 15:58

I dont know if there is any trick for staying in Ld, but i always get back to my LD right b4 i lost it. its easy for me. just lay still , dont change position, and think about the LD dream that u just had. or think about an incident or place. u surely zap back in to another LD. i usually do it 2 or 3 times.
I see the Truth now.

charmingamy

Postby charmingamy » 17 Jan 2014 03:07

Thanks a lot i tried what youve said and it worked for me.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Summerlander

Postby Summerlander » 17 Jan 2014 12:27

You will find a plethora of techniques in Michael Raduga's "The Phase: A Practical Guidebook" which you can download for free on obe4u. The most effective techniques have a lot to do with sensory amplification. Feel the dream world with your senses, intensify sight and touch, engross yourself there. As soon as you lucidly enter the dream world, spend about 10 seconds deepening the environment. You can rub your hands in front of your face and take pleasure in feeling the warmth and their texture. Listen to the sound they make too. Study their minute details. Do not stand still. Move about. Feel the floor etc. The intensity of the surroundings is usually proportional to the lucid dream's duration.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”