How Do You WILD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Kman43759

How Do You WILD?

Postby Kman43759 » 10 Jan 2014 23:01

ALL I know about WILD is that you have to go strait into the dream being aware and concious by visualizing the dream and then going into it. So could somebody tell if im right about this? I have some questions
1. How do you stay conscious going into the dream
2. When should you perform it?
3. It causes Sleep Paralysis right?
4. How do you go strait into the dream if your having SP?

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Kemeny62

Re: How Do You WILD?

Postby Kemeny62 » 11 Jan 2014 00:14

I have been attempting WILD for about a year now with moderate success. The trick is to stay in that "in between" state of mind when you are about to fall asleep but you must somehow maintain your awareness that you are dreaming. The few times I have been successful was when I did not try too hard and simply decided to observe myself falling asleep. It does not necessarily include sleep paralysis unless I just didn't notice :lol: I think early morning is the best time for Wild or any other lucid technique after you have had a good nights sleep and you physical body is relaxed. Keep trying and it will happen!

taniaaust1

Re: How Do You WILD?

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Jan 2014 10:48

You have some wrong ideas going on there.

ALL I know about WILD is that you have to go strait into the dream being aware and concious by visualizing the dream and then going into it.

Well I dont do it that way. I personally cant visualise at all and hence wouldnt even try to do things that way.
1. How do you stay conscious going into the dream

By keeping my waking mind active.. while I allow myself to fall asleep

eg one can chant (I like yogi chants with my breathing, in throu nose and out throu mouth.. eg"SAY" "HAM"), one can say affirminations over and over eg I will lucid dream.. or one can observe the physical body and breath while allowing ones mind to drift off to go to sleep and straight into a dream without a break.

anyway.. you need to work your mind in some way to stop it from loosing consciousness as you fall to sleep. A lot of will power may be involved here and patience till you find yourself in a dream (or you fail this and just fall completely asleep)

"2. When should you perform it?"

Whenever. All that matters is that its at a time in which you may be able to fall asleep (day or night). The bonus of the WILD method is that it can be done at anytime.

3. It causes Sleep Paralysis right?

NO!!! All the newbies seem to have a thing about this. For most it wont but is likey if you are newbie who expects that to happen and hence you may start to dream that is happening.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”