DEILD stacking is hard

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

DEILD stacking is hard

Postby Jacob46719 » 22 Jan 2014 05:11

I always have the habit of MOVING after I wake up to see what time it is. I'm like, "Man, what could possibly be so important about the time that I must abort the dreams?"
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Re: DEILD stacking is hard

Postby Summerlander » 22 Jan 2014 10:49

Even though you have moved after waking up, it is not the end of the world. Your brain has only just resurfaced into consciousness and is still somewhat close to the dream state. Relax, close your eyes again, and find the middle ground into lucid dreaming.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Re: DEILD stacking is hard

Postby Highlander » 22 Jan 2014 16:10

I agree with Summerlander. And i do this too. I always go check the time to see how much time i have to sleep (mainly on weekdays, because of work). On weekends i do it too to see if i have time to do some WILD.
And it doesn't disturb me. If you do it on a relaxed way, you'll get back to a dream in no time. I think of this as a micro-WBTB. :D

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”