Lucid dream in a dream (?)

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
GalMutzafy

Lucid dream in a dream (?)

Postby GalMutzafy » 25 Jan 2014 10:06

Hey.

So today I used to Wake back to bed (WBTB) method, I think I wrote it right...

So anyway, I dremed that I was in school with my pants on, but I had no underwear, and I tought that it never happend to me before, so suddenly I was in my room doing a reality check and bam, two fingers smaller then others. The dream almost crashed but I kept rubbing my hands and it was still going, but I wasn't even lucid... it was a regular dream, I actually did lucid dreams stuff that I red and watched videos so much about like having sex, watch myself at the mirror, trying to teleport myself from an area to another, but it was just a normal dream for some reason... and after I woek up I was glad that its my second lucid dream, but appreantly that waking was false awakening... then I really woke up and I was total mindefucked.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Snaggle

Re: Lucid dream in a dream (?)

Postby Snaggle » 25 Jan 2014 10:46

Galmutzafy why do you say you were not lucid? Is it because the dream was not vivid enough?

As for your false awakening you were barely "disturbed" - you need to have two or more false awakenings stacked back to back to be truly "disturbed". False awakenings are often connected to lucid dreams.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

GalMutzafy

Re: Lucid dream in a dream (?)

Postby GalMutzafy » 25 Jan 2014 11:20

Snaggle wrote:Galmutzafy why do you say you were not lucid? Is it because the dream was not vivid enough?

As for your false awakening you were barely "disturbed" - you need to have two or more false awakenings stacked back to back to be truly "disturbed". False awakenings are often connected to lucid dreams.

No no, The dream was vivid and I remmember it better than I remmember most of my dreams, but look, I had only one lucid dream, and it was diffrent, I really knew I was dreaming and knew what I was doing, here its the oppisite, I did reality checks in the dream and wasn't aware at all... It's really wired for me, maybe I was lucid but I was aware very little, but what is for sure- I couldn't control anything and actually knowing what I was doing.

I guess it was a lucid dream but I was very little aware of it... I really don't know how to describe it.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”