Reoccurring Lucid Dreaming Spot

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Xtreme_Walrus
Posts: 70
Joined: 20 Dec 2013 22:54

Reoccurring Lucid Dreaming Spot

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 25 Jan 2014 23:45

I started learning to lucid dream in the middle of November. I've had 16 LD's by now and I noticed something that I thought was sort of weird.

Out of those 16 LD's over half of them start off in the same place. For the most part I am lying in my bed and realize I am dreaming. I've even gotten some practice phasing through my window. A few other times I'm in a dream and I'm at my dad's house in the kitchen talking to him and then I realize I'm dreaming.

So what I'm wondering is, do you guys have a reoccurring lucid dreaming spot? Or are you usually in the middle of the dream in some random area? And no, I don't do WBBT or WILD
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

snow
Posts: 2
Joined: 31 Jan 2014 17:47

Re: Reoccurring Lucid Dreaming Spot

Postby snow » 31 Jan 2014 17:50

Reoccurring areas or experiences may be what is causing you to tap into consciousness of a dream. Once you realize that you have been there before, you are able to consciously think about the dream. After a couple times of this happening is when you are able to train yourself easier.

User avatar
Highlander
Posts: 442
Joined: 14 Mar 2013 00:31
Location: Portugal

Re: Reoccurring Lucid Dreaming Spot

Postby Highlander » 31 Jan 2014 18:26

Xtreme_Walrus wrote:For the most part I am lying in my bed and realize I am dreaming. I've even gotten some practice phasing through my window.


This happens to me exactly, but because i do WILD. I always start my dream in the same position i slept, in my room. And i always phase through windows.
The reoccurring place that i still don't know what it is, is the park that appears outside of my house and i'm on the 1st floor. The park doesn't exist in real life and i live on the 3rd floor.

Vonozar
Posts: 236
Joined: 30 Dec 2012 22:51

Re: Reoccurring Lucid Dreaming Spot

Postby Vonozar » 01 Feb 2014 09:40

Highlander wrote:The reoccurring place that i still don't know what it is, is the park that appears outside of my house and i'm on the 1st floor. The park doesn't exist in real life and i live on the 3rd floor.


Huh, weird. I too often find myself in a reoccurring park quite often. It doesn't exist in real life that I know of. I wonder if this is a common thing.

Xtreme_Walrus
Posts: 70
Joined: 20 Dec 2013 22:54

Re: Reoccurring Lucid Dreaming Spot

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 04 Feb 2014 01:34

Vonozar wrote:
Highlander wrote:The reoccurring place that i still don't know what it is, is the park that appears outside of my house and i'm on the 1st floor. The park doesn't exist in real life and i live on the 3rd floor.


Huh, weird. I too often find myself in a reoccurring park quite often. It doesn't exist in real life that I know of. I wonder if this is a common thing.

When I began to lucid dream and I was looking for dream signs I constantly found myself in a park (some of them are real and a couple of times they were parks I've never seen before) then my second most common dream spot is my high school.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty


Return to “General Lucid Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Beethoven, Bing [Bot] and 2 guests