What was that?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
chaosdragoon13

What was that?

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Jan 2014 11:35

Hello everyone, something interesting or rather weird happened to me in a lucid dream, but then again that is no surprise :| . Anyway, when I was young I really loved spiderman(I still do) and once, maybe more than once, I had a dream of me being spiderman but I was being chased by two villains called venom and carnage. I had a couple of dreams where I was being chased by one of them, and so I was curious. I asked if there is a dream character who could help me and someone volunteered. I asked them why would I dream of being chased by them, she answered because my organs have failed. I then I said, wait what do you mean my organs failed, which ones. She answered mainly the heart and the other one I didn't hear it because of traffic jam and noise. She then walked away even though I didn't understand her fully, I said please don't go, but she went anyway.

So im asking, what was that, did that DC lie to protect me from something or, well I don't know.
Any ideas fellas?

Guitar48300

Re: What was that?

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Jan 2014 18:01

I think maybe the dc was being random, cause none of that really had anything relevant to do with being chased by venom and carnage. Or maybe they just wanted to rip your organs out cause they're bad guys :lol: . But seriously I don't really know either
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

chaosdragoon13

Postby chaosdragoon13 » 27 Jan 2014 18:55

So yeah now you know what I did in my dream, so I don't need to answer at the other topic. Its just that after she left I went with somebody else because I don't know what to do with the answer I got. Then I told to myself I wanted to have some fun. So I tried to materialize extreme gear from sonic riders but I couldn't. The DC actually thought it was ridiculous that I tried to get extreme gear by looking backwards all the time. So it tried to help me by giving me "scratch and win" tickets that will give extreme gear with some parts to upgrade it. I got something legendary as the DC have said but I woke up before even receiving it. :(

Guitar48300

Postby Guitar48300 » 27 Jan 2014 23:55

chaosdragoon13 wrote:So yeah now you know what I did in my dream, so I don't need to answer at the other topic. Its just that after she left I went with somebody else because I don't know what to do with the answer I got. Then I told to myself I wanted to have some fun. So I tried to materialize extreme gear from sonic riders but I couldn't. The DC actually thought it was ridiculous that I tried to get extreme gear by looking backwards all the time. So it tried to help me by giving me "scratch and win" tickets that will give extreme gear with some parts to upgrade it. I got something legendary as the DC have said but I woke up before even receiving it. :(

Yeah I kinda typed that question before I realized you explained your dream in this forum :roll: A scratch and win ticket to spawn something? That's actually a pretty cool way to spawn things. Heck, now that gives me an idea. Next time we become lucid we should try to spawn DC's, items, locations(if that would make any sense) and gain magic/superpowers from cards like in Yu-Gi-Oh or Chain of Memories.
Roxas: Did you have fun chatting with the ghosts?
Sora: You shouldn't call them "ghosts". Sure something seemed a little off but I'm sure they're still my friends

-KH Re:coded
xat.com/luciddreamers if anyone wants to use it

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”