Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

Postby HAGART » 03 Feb 2014 06:37

I'm planning to host a lucid dream based Skype event within the next month or two.

It's free and fun and audio only. No need to comb your hair when it's going to be 'group chat' because there are only avatar pictures. You could be fresh from a lucid dream with bed-head and it doesn't matter! If you can talk here you can talk on Skype. Talking live has certain freedoms written-words can't express!

I'll host the event and keep the ball rolling with discussion topics. We're all friends here so no need to worry. You can come and go when you choose, and if you want, only listen. (I'll be there with pillow-hair 8-) )

My Skype Name/Contact is:
"hagart-dreamer" - name is "Michael (Aka HAGART)"

Feel free to share yours. No worries about outsiders viewing this, and trying to get in because we all need to verify someone before we accept them as a contact. It's all safe and this is for fun and I only posted it here.

(No strings, No worries, No problems).
We just have to set a date....
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Re: Invitation to a Group Chat on Skype

Postby Vonozar » 03 Feb 2014 19:43

I'm up for that. :) It's a great way to talk to other lucid dreamers and share thoughts and experiences. And like you said, there's no video, so no having to worry about bed head or anything. You only hear the other people, not see them. Let me know if you want any help with being moderator. Like any ideas or ice breakers or something. I hope we can get a good sized group. It would be nice if we got a good variety of skills with lucid dreaming, such as beginners and experts, and people with different lucid difficulties where some are pros in that field and can offer advice. All are welcome. :)

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 03 Feb 2014 22:11

I'm up for it. Another interesting thing worth to mention, is that after the call ends, the group still exists. And we can have text discussions without having to voice chat.

Do a reality check

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 03 Feb 2014 22:54

I'm in for that. Just need to set up Skype. Great idea.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 04 Feb 2014 05:00

I'll let this sit for a while to gather interest.
Date and Time comes later.

I'm glad to see TillyPink is interested. We have good talks here and this will be an extension of it.

All anyone has to do right now is setup a Skype account and "make a contact" with me and others. I know Vonozar and Goldkoron already are contacts for me, but you guys should share your Skype contact again because this is now a new topic and like a snow ball we hope to gather more participants and make it bigger with new joiners.

We'll come up with the actual date and time later. For now just setup Skype and make contacts. It's easy and free and if you do, it doesn't mean you're obligated to do anything. It's worth doing without any strings attached.

I'll let this sit for a while and see if it grows and we get more...... Final date and time comes later.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 04 Feb 2014 06:11

Sounds good! :)

Skype name: LucidVonozar

Goldkoron

Postby Goldkoron » 04 Feb 2014 19:22

My Skype name is Goldkoron

Do a reality check

Kman43759

Postby Kman43759 » 04 Feb 2014 19:56

I'd join, but the problem is itll be kinda weird if theres 30 yr olds and 12 yr olds on the chat :/

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 05 Feb 2014 04:16

I am interested, my skype name is torakrubik for those who do not have me on their contacts
Dreaming is my drug

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 05 Feb 2014 05:27

Kman43759 wrote:I'd join, but the problem is itll be kinda weird if theres 30 yr olds and 12 yr olds on the chat :/

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

I don't see anything wrong with that. We're simply talking about our shared love of lucid dreaming. Nothing concerning there. :) If you want to discuss non-younger member friendly things just be sure to give a heads up. That or discuss it on the forum, not on the group chat. But still, there's TONS we can talk about without having to worry about that at all. There's such a difference in age, from 12-year olds to people in their 80's or 90's who lucid dream. I think it would be cool to get a variety of participants from all walks of life. :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”