Falling through space

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Falling through space

Postby natcrew » 23 Apr 2012 18:19

I had this dream a few years back (yup, it was that memorable :D) Where I was in a maze made of stone
that had no ceiling and a dull sandy floor. I ran around the maze for a few minutes, trying to escape (I was
non-lucid too) And I found a little door.
Upon opening the door, I was amazed at the sight of deep space, with the stars, planets and of course,
Earth. I realised that the 'thing' was catching up, feeling no fear of the thing, or falling, I threw myself out
of the window, into space, where I found myself, falling down to Earth. It really was incredible and enjoyable
:D . Eventually after a few minutes, I reached Earth and landed on a trampoline outside of a nuclear power
plant (lol?).

I was just wondering, has anyone else done this before? Because it really is super fun, and I reccomend it if
you havent ;)
Thanks for reading, and please tell me what you think.

Jack Reacher

Re: Falling through space

Postby Jack Reacher » 24 Apr 2012 02:09

I have flown around in space while lucid, that was fun. I treid to fly towards our galaxies black hole to see what would happen, but I somehow got sucked into this weird dream tunnel and I just went with it.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”