Just wondering about some lucid dreamer statistics?...

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
esilemc00

Re: Just wondering about some lucid dreamer statistics?...

Postby esilemc00 » 09 Mar 2014 16:17

teeroy79 wrote:I'm a Natural Lucid dreamer. It just happens for me. I also want to talk with others out there who have them every night...I have them almost every night. I just started a dream journal, so I wrote down five dreams last night. and I took a nap and I had one dream. If anyone could answer this question also, Do you think its unusual to remember so many dreams? I feel so alone on this.

I acually remember just about the same amount as you, I remember 4-5 every night, or one really long dream that comes in as different fragments, because my brain likes to pick up where it left off at the last dream, and just continue from there. But I have lucid dreams sometimes every night, or it skips a day or two, but pretty often!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 09 Mar 2014 18:43

teeroy79 wrote:I'm a Natural Lucid dreamer. It just happens for me. I also want to talk with others out there who have them every night...I have them almost every night. I just started a dream journal, so I wrote down five dreams last night. and I took a nap and I had one dream. If anyone could answer this question also, Do you think its unusual to remember so many dreams? I feel so alone on this.

You make it sounds like it a rare bad thing, but it's not.

Some people hardly remmember one dream per night, some people like you can 5, and I don't see any bad thing about recalling your dream that well.

In my opinion it's a GREAT thing to have.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

KittyDreamer

Postby KittyDreamer » 15 Sep 2014 04:13

I am a natural Lucid dreamer as well and have been ever since I was a kid. I even visit recurring places in my dreams and I can wake up in the morning from my dream and slip back into the same dream over and over. Only discovered that this kind of dreaming wasn't "normal" compared to everyone else last year. I can have and remember multiple dreams in a night, revisit scenes of a dream where I have died in the dream and attempt to change the outcome.
We also recently figured out that my boyfriend Lucid dreams as well but because he had insomnia for last few years we didnt realise until recently.
My lucid dreams are also riddled with subconscious meaning relating to my waking life.
I also have false awakenings and sleep paralysis on occassion. it is fascinating to find people who are the same finally!

emberfire012

Postby emberfire012 » 17 Nov 2014 19:43

For the first 10 years of my life, I never had a lucid dream, until one day in 5th grade, I read a book in which the main character was a lucid dreamer, and that night, I had a lucid dream. Over the next few weeks, I had about 2 more lucid dreams, and when I finally decided to research it was when I became interested in lucid dreaming.
So I guess I wasn't a naturally born lucid dreamer until I really knew what lucid dreaming was.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”