Ever asked the purpose of your existence?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
taniaaust1

Re: Ever asked the purpose of your existence?

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Mar 2014 01:55

I dont LD to get spiritual answers as I'd be worried that the answers may be tainted by my subconsciousness. I usually get my answers of life spontanously or during meditation when Im in an acute state of awareness but with a still mind.

The purpose of my existence on this planet is to bring light , Im a lightbearer (whatever that means.. anyway.. this is what I was told spontanously during meditation). I think something was also said to me about me being here too to teach. Im a teacher and lightbearer.

What is interesting is when I looked up the word online.. it says that is Lucifer (Satan) http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ (type in light bearer into the search and it directs straight to lucifer!) .. Kind of interesting dictionaries have that interpretation of what Ive been told I am). Without dark there could never be light. (or :lol: maybe the darkside has got to the dictionaries)

Im both dark and Im light, with great degrees of both in my soul. I dont believe one can have one without having the other (unless my past lifes on the far side of both have been coincidental). There is balance to things, balance in the chaos. This life Im here to focus on my light side of myself and help boost planetaries energies here.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

MAKER

Postby MAKER » 26 Mar 2014 07:52

esilemc00 wrote:Then I yelled "What's the meaning of life?" And a new dreamscape materialized around me and it was a night sky, with many stars.

There were these little bubbles/orbs of light floating up from my ankles into the sky, and they were drifting away. Then I went on doing other things in the dream.

Sounds like a beautiful experience! Really reminded me of one LD where I got sucked up into space after telling my dream to take me where I needed to go. Thanks for sharing your experience!

taniaaust1 wrote:I dont LD to get spiritual answers as I'd be worried that the answers may be tainted by my subconsciousness.

To be honest, spiritual growth is a huge motivation for my interest in LDing...that and all the super powers :) .

taniaaust1 wrote:The purpose of my existence on this planet is to bring light , Im a lightbearer (whatever that means.. anyway.. this is what I was told spontanously during meditation). I think something was also said to me about me being here too to teach. Im a teacher and lightbearer.

What is interesting is when I looked up the word online.. it says that is Lucifer

That's a huge thing! I am envious in a sense, because I'm still searching for my "purpose," or at least a reason as to the why and how I'm here. (I'm aware of the leading scientific thought of "why" and "how" we are here, but it still isn't satisfying. But maybe I'm too picky :D )

I've watched a few documentaries and read a few articles that speak of Lucifer being the light bringer (bringer of knowledge, etc) and that he was actually made out to be a bad guy because he was enlightening us dumb humans. Cool thought to chew on with the mind.

taniaaust1 wrote:I'm both dark and I'm light, with great degrees of both in my soul. I don't believe one can have one without having the other

I agree with this... I posted this in another discussion, but I guess it applies here as well. I'm a proponent that each and every human being has the capacity for the greatest evil, yet at the same time the greatest good. We are each a Buddha and a Hitler in terms of our capacity for deeds toward self and others.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Mar 2014 22:32

MAKER wrote: That's a huge thing! I am envious in a sense, because I'm still searching for my "purpose," or at least a reason as to the why and how I'm here.

I think I was in my early 30s when I finally found out my purpose of existance. I'd been seeking for answers for things all my life thou, even as a child. I think if someone really wants to know.. it will one day present itself to you.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”