Could someone explain?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Mr. Titanium

Could someone explain?

Postby Mr. Titanium » 10 Mar 2014 11:09

I fell asleep then I remember doing the 2 fingers through hand reality check and then this happened: I could feel myself lying down and my body not moving and my eyes closed and my dream is in my head, not my whole body like i'm a part of it,but like a daydream. Could someone tell me what that was and if it was a lucid dream? And when I did the reality check and realized I was dreaming I didn't wake up in the dream and become a part of it, I just felt my body sleeping and myself and just daydreaming while sleeping.

Snaggle

Re: Could someone explain?

Postby Snaggle » 10 Mar 2014 11:24

You were in a not very vivid NREM dream state. Being able to feel and move ones body is normal during NREM dream states and without ending the dream. They can also be much more vivid and absorbing, but usually are more like playing a video game.
"There is only one God and his name is Death.
And there is only one thing we say to death "not today"
- Syrio Forel

Mr. Titanium

Re: Could someone explain?

Postby Mr. Titanium » 10 Mar 2014 11:47

Snaggle wrote:You were in a not very vivid NREM dream state. Being able to feel and move ones body is normal during NREM dream states and without ending the dream. They can also be much more vivid and absorbing, but usually are more like playing a video game.

So do I have to sleep deeper to get to REM sleep?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”