For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
loulouroos

Postby loulouroos » 17 Mar 2014 23:43

Last edited by loulouroos on 27 Mar 2016 23:37, edited 1 time in total.

Xtreme_Walrus

Re: Remembering a Lucid Dream Question

Postby Xtreme_Walrus » 18 Mar 2014 02:59

I think I understand what you are saying. It really depends on the situation. I've been lucid dreaming for a good 4-5 months now and have had a decent amount of lucid dreams (about 25) and there are lots of variations of awareness. I have some lucid dreams where it's very foggy and I feel as though I'm just going through the motions, however, other times I have extremely vivid dreams where it's like I am actually fully awake. When it comes to those extremely vivid dreams, it basically feels how you feel right now, in waking life. It's sort of hard to explain.
"I woke up in between a memory and a dream" -Tom Petty

loulouroos

Postby loulouroos » 18 Mar 2014 03:52

Last edited by loulouroos on 27 Mar 2016 23:31, edited 1 time in total.
... And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.
-R. Dahl

HAGART

Re: Remembering a Lucid Dream Question

Postby HAGART » 18 Mar 2014 05:10

I take it for granted and forget what others who have never lucid dreamed before may think of it. So it's actually a good question.

When fully lucid, it truly is like living in the present, here and now, but in a dream environment. So if you remember what your dreams are like, it is pretty much the same. But instead of remembering them later, you live it as it's happening and can question it with a waking, lucid mind. (with varying degrees of lucidity which you may learn about later).

Sometimes it's like living another day while others sleep! 8-) If you lucid dream every night, you live twice as long. :ugeek:
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”