Getting Better At Lucid Dreaming

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
DGrimreaperD

Getting Better At Lucid Dreaming

Postby DGrimreaperD » 20 Mar 2014 17:27

I've had quite a few lucid dreams but I always have to put a shit ton of effort to do one,When does lcuid dreaming become more common? :?:

GalMutzafy

Re: Getting Better At Lucid Dreaming

Postby GalMutzafy » 20 Mar 2014 17:36

DGrimreaperD wrote:I've had quite a few lucid dreams but I always have to put a shit ton of effort to do one,When does lcuid dreaming become more common? :?:

Every person has it own abillity to get use to the idea of getting lucid in a dream, its not a magic number that when you get to it you are ready to go.

Keep with the hard work, you will get there.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

taniaaust1

Re: Getting Better At Lucid Dreaming

Postby taniaaust1 » 21 Mar 2014 09:21

You could try different techniques too and maybe you will find one which is a bit easier then the one you are currently doing.

For myself..there are only two ways Ive found I can make my LDs more common eg daily or every second day.. one is via use of an occultic energy raising chakra meditation technique and the other is if I do WILD. Otherwise I only have one about every 3-4 weeks if I dont do one of those other things.

So anyway.. if a technique is being too hard and too much effort..I suggest to play around with other techniques or just find another one you enjoy more.. LD shouldnt be a chore!
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”