Being able to read in dreams with no problems, is that norma

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
esilemc00

Being able to read in dreams with no problems, is that norma

Postby esilemc00 » 23 Mar 2014 16:06

In your dreams, usually when you read something, either the letters are jumbled, or when you look a second time, its different. It isn't like that for me, I mean I can read easily, and check multiple times and it will be the same, clocks only change when I expect them to, and its usually just a digit or two that change. Is it like this for anyone else?

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Kirito

Re: Being able to read in dreams with no problems, is that n

Postby Kirito » 23 Mar 2014 16:48

If you believe it will be consistent (actually believe, not want, or want to believe) it will be. I believe all things in a dream can be consistent, so reading is the same for me. I love reading in dreams!

Summerlander

Re: Being able to read in dreams with no problems, is that n

Postby Summerlander » 23 Mar 2014 17:41

The norm tends to be that large text is easier to read in dreams than small. When we talk about reading in dreams and observing emergent peculiarities we mean being lucid whilst doing so. Lettering is more likely to persist for longer if, a) the dream environment is intense and duly fixed; b) stray thinking is scarce or absent.

On top of that, we all differ as individuals in terms of thinking and behavioural patterns which in turn will influence our position in a spectrum of possibilities. (Psychology.)

But the beauty lies in programming ourselves and exploring different venues. It is possible for someone who deems reading difficult in lucid dreams to stumble upon a way of facilitating it.

[ Post made via Android ] Image
"Empty cognizance of one taste, suffused with knowing, is your unmistaken nature, the uncontrived original state. when not altering what is, allow it to be as it is, and the awakened state is right now spontaneously present."

- Padmasambhava

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”