Almost lucid

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Dreamometer

Almost lucid

Postby Dreamometer » 04 Apr 2014 10:07

Last night I had extraordinary experience. I was dreaming a normal dream,suddenly my dream became so clear,I felt like I was there,felt my body,felt everything and it was very alive. Due to the fact that I can't recall what I did afterwards,I can't tell if I was actually lucid or not,I'm pretty sure I wasn't lucid but I was very close,but I don't get it...how come my dream gets very clear for no reason and why I can't recall most of it if it was that way?that was weird..but awsome!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

DreamWalker

Re: Almost lucid

Postby DreamWalker » 08 Apr 2014 15:44

Dreamometer wrote:how come my dream gets very clear for no reason and why I can't recall most of it if it was that way?that was weird..but awsome!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

I'm new here, so I can't offer that much insight.
But I did read that if you don't have a good dream recall with non lucid dreams, then you should develop it before you start trying to lucid dream. Because if you do lucid dream, you may not be able to remember it, like you described.

Improving your dream recall may be the solution here.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
I sincerely appreciate all help given.
I sincerely appreciate the dedication each member has put into this forum.
This mass of information would not be present, nor easily organized without you.
Thank you.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”