Lost it??

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Chaosescape

Lost it??

Postby Chaosescape » 12 Apr 2014 08:26

Around this time a year and a half ago is when I first became interested in lucid dreaming. I had DILDs every once in a while but I wanted to be able to have lucid dreams all the time.For months I tried different WILD methods untill I had succeeded. It was hard though and after my first success I only had around 5 or 6 other times where I was able to have a WILD. This was all in the course of maybe 7 months or so, So for the remainder of this last year in a half I haven't tried to WILD or kept up my dream journal or anything like that. About a month ago I decided to jump back in. Unfortunately it almost seems like I'm further behind then when I originally started. I can't even get myself into the hypnogogic state. I figured it would be easier now since Id done it all before, but I was very wrong. Has anyone else ever experienced problems such as these?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
~Only those who have dared to let go... can dare to reenter~
-Meister Eckhart

taniaaust1

Re: Lost it??

Postby taniaaust1 » 12 Apr 2014 11:54

You excitment over it first time around may of helped where as you also now know that for you it isnt all that easy. This slightly different way of thinking could be making it harder.

Maybe there is a different method you can try which would work for you better then what you have tried so far or maybe add something to what you are doing now.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”