For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Postby Justous » 14 Apr 2014 15:19

I had two lucid dreams last night, one of them, at the beginning I counted fingers and became lucid and the other was at the end of that one, I woke up and fell "asleep" in sleep paralysis. As a sub-topic of this post, I'd like to mention to any newer people that haven't yet experienced sleep paralysis, it isn't nearly as scary as they say it is so long as you just keep your mind on the fact that you are going to something great (lucid dream) but really, I didn't sense any scary monsters around or anything...

Anyways, onto my main topic, in these two dreams, I didn't have to do anything to stay lucid (i.e. rubbing my hands, falling backwards, etc) does this mean something special like I'm a natural or something or what? I'd like to know. Also it'd be nice if someone would point me over to a dream control forum because I had a hard time doing things like summoning people, flying, etc.

If you can't tell from what I've said I'm pretty new at lucid dreaming.

Re: Question

Postby GalMutzafy » 14 Apr 2014 21:18

Well, it might not mean you are a ''natural'' dreamer, but it's a really great thing!

It might suggest that the more LDS you will have, you might wouldn't need to do this stablization stuff.

And you have here a forum of Dream control, you can ask there any question you want.

Keep on with the great work!
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Re: Question

Postby torakrubik » 15 Apr 2014 01:06

This sub-forum should give you plenty to go on regarding dream control:
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”