TRY BLINKING IN A LUCID DREAM!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

TRY BLINKING IN A LUCID DREAM!

Postby HAGART » 29 Apr 2012 19:29

You know when you look at something in a lucid dream, look away, and then look back at it....
It tends to change doesn't it?

Just last night I looked at an analogue clock. I noted the time, looked away and then back again. Not only was the time different as I expected, but the clock itself changed. I started to "blink" my eyelids and every time I did, it changed to a different clock. It amazed me that no matter how fast I went, my subconscious made a new clock. They were all different and unique but they were all clocks of some sort. (The idea of a clock must be all stored in the same area of the brain or something). At one time it was a digital, radio clock, and by the end it was turning into video cameras. I got bored and carried on with something else.

This wasn't the first time I blinked at something to see how fast it would change.
It's fun to try!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Ryan

Re: TRY BLINKING IN A LUCID DREAM!

Postby Ryan » 29 Apr 2012 22:16

I'd have to assume that's your subconsciousness filling in the blanks for you.
Consciously you know there's a clock there... your subconscious mind probably just fills it in each time it "goes away" (due to blinking). LoL

That's a funny observation really. :)
But a good one!
For more information, please visit my website
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/
Or join my forums!
http://www.unlimitedboundaries.ca/forums/

Chrispy

Re: TRY BLINKING IN A LUCID DREAM!

Postby Chrispy » 30 Apr 2012 23:34

Haha, nice! I'll have to try this.
There is no spoon.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”