20 different dreams in 10 minutes

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
room147

20 different dreams in 10 minutes

Postby room147 » 22 Apr 2014 15:26

Hi, I am regular lucid dreamer (1 or 2 times a week) and the other day something happened which I have never experienced. I currently have WILD just as start to dose off and usually have two separate ones and then I fall asleep. The other night as said in the title, I had about 20 separate dreams in about 10 minutes. This happened by me going from being awake and consciencely thinking to being in a dream, and by the time I realised I was in a dream I would wake up. Each dream lasted approx about 30 seconds and it came to the point where I was trying to stop myself from going into a dream and without realising I would go from being conscience to dream state a number of times (about every 30 seconds). I also discovered a technique where I slightly closed my eyes, basically squinting in almost darkness and I could hullicinate images in my head but they were also in the room right in front of me which sounds very strange but was just wondering if anyone has experienced either of these things I have described.

taniaaust1

Re: 20 different dreams in 10 minutes

Postby taniaaust1 » 25 Apr 2014 00:44

Not quite as you describe but I had a frustrating WILD attempt several days ago in which I'd start getting a dream but then immeditately drop out the moment it started (by immeditately I mean I didnt even have time to think a sentence of what I was going to do about it!). I must of found myself in probably 9-10 different locations and different dreams in a matter of half an hour some in quick succession etc a couple in one minute.

I didnt even get time to grasp the dream at all to start to deepen it or pull myself in. If they were lasting just a second or two longer, maybe I would of had a chance at pulling myself properly into them but when they are lasting such a short time. Well I had no chance. It was very interesting thou the amount of different locations and dreams which randomly were coming up which didnt seem connected.

I gave up after 30mins as all these missed LDs which I couldnt do nothing about was soo frustrating. Usually I'd try to LD for an hour before giving up (as often I dont have a LD till Im around the 50min point) but this was worst then not getting a thing and ended up putting me off cause it was annoying).
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Jacob46719

Postby Jacob46719 » 05 May 2014 07:51

I recently had 10 lucid dreams in quick succession within 10 or so minutes. It doesn't get me frustrated; during the experience, I was thinkin about how fast I was raising my LD tally lol. but thats just me
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

TillyPink

Postby TillyPink » 07 May 2014 00:20

This happened to me once on a much extended level when i drunk...coffee...on WBTB...never again LOL...funny though, thanks Peter Maich...was jumping in and out of lucid dreams for 4...yes...4 hours. :shock: When i got up at 8.30am my eyes looked exactly like that. That was my face.

Vonozar

Postby Vonozar » 07 May 2014 21:45

That sounds like it could be pretty disorienting!

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”