Discuss Topics in Real-Time

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Discuss Topics in Real-Time

Postby HAGART » 26 Apr 2014 01:05

This is a great forum about lucid dreaming, but sometimes it's exciting to discuss ideas and share our experiences in real-time. No need to wait a whole day for a reply.
(Provided others are online too).

Some of us here have already started doing that on Skype through instant messaging.
Feel free to join in, write messages, or simply read them.

This isn't an alternative to this forum. It's a way to enhance it.

My contact name:
hagart-dreamer

You can download Skype at:
http://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/skype-for-computer/
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Goldkoron

Re: Discuss Topics in Real-Time

Postby Goldkoron » 26 Apr 2014 22:17

Many of us, including me, actively share our dreams and discuss many exciting topics. There are some who are very knowledgeable on this forum that we would love to have join us in our discussions. We try to be scientific and study the art of lucid dreaming, and give assistance to novices who are having trouble with attaining their first lucid dream.
Do a reality check

HAGART

Re: Discuss Topics in Real-Time

Postby HAGART » 15 May 2014 05:43

It's been fun and we can do a lot more with 'real time' discussions than in an online forum.

I know others have tried with Xchat, a year ago, and I was enthuzed but I was alone whenever I tried to join in. (I even tried making my own topic once, but to no avail.) So I gave up on that.

With Skype you can enter and leave whenever you want and your messages are saved for the next day or whenever someone wants to read it. I like Skype better!

The Internet is a tool and it all depends on how you use it!
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”