Lucid Dream Inside a Dream?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Jigsaw79

Lucid Dream Inside a Dream?

Postby Jigsaw79 » 26 Apr 2014 12:17

So I had this dream the other night that's a bit odd. I think I had an LD, but there was another "reality" that I didn't want to wake up to, and that "reality" was a normal dream. Is that possible? I'm pretty sure that dream inside the "reality" was a LD, because I did things like make grass and flowers appear because I was helping some DCs out.
So, was that LD just another dream? Or I misinterpreted reality in a LD? Thanks for reading.

Goldkoron

Re: Lucid Dream Inside a Dream?

Postby Goldkoron » 27 Apr 2014 22:08

I had this just last night, a lucid dream but I woke up in it into a false awakening reality. I still consider it a lucid dream, because I was aware I was dreaming, and using ideas from real life in my controlling the dream. I reentered the lucid dream by falling asleep in my false awakening.
Do a reality check

jazzy_turnip

Re: Lucid Dream Inside a Dream?

Postby jazzy_turnip » 21 May 2014 09:47

This happens to me a lot. The 'dream' me realises that I'm dreaming, and goes around and take advantage of it. But at the height of the lucidity my dream self loses it and wakes up- in a dream. The only thing is, I'm not actually lucid at all. I'm dreaming that I'm lucid. I know this because the things I do in my fake lucid dreams are not what I would do if I actually was lucid.

So sorry for not being any help, but I would appreciate tips on how to become lucid (actually lucid) in these situations.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Are dreams just a dream within a dream? -Dream Character

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”