What are your wishes for your next LD?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Karin

What are your wishes for your next LD?

Postby Karin » 18 May 2014 20:09

I was trying to think of ideas of what I would like to do in my next lucid dreams and thought I would start a thread on this.

My wishes for my next LDs:

1. Go explore space and see planets from space. 8-)

2. Ask my unconscious to show me things I need to know about, and maybe find a way to communicate with my unconscious a little more directly. Ideally I'd like to see a dream character (looking very wise and very kind) that would answer all my questions :D .

3. Go explore my house, kind of like an OBE. See if I can see myself in my bed, etc... If I succeed in this, maybe on another occasion I will shuffle a deck of cards and place it facing up on top of a piece of furniture without looking at it, then in the next LD I could fly up the furniture and check the card deck top card and see after I wake up if the real card deck matches the dream one? Maybe that would be a way to differentiate an OBE dream occurring in a fantasy dreamscape from an OBE occurring in physical reality? :?:

Jacob46719

Re: What are your wishes for your next LD?

Postby Jacob46719 » 19 May 2014 08:32

1. Properly Stabilize for once.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 04 Jun 2014 09:26

Ive been thinking about maybe trying to lift a house in my next LD. I wonder if my waking consciousness will prevent me from doing that. I'll probably strain my back or something trying to do this in the LD. My dream goals go wrong A LOT!
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Caomi

Postby Caomi » 04 Jun 2014 09:49

I'm still new to lucid dreaming to my plans aren't that ambitious yet.

1. Eat a whole bar of chocolate.
2. Ask my unconscious a few questions.
~And Then There Were None~

'How are you?'
'I'm awake.' *Performs a reality check*

GalMutzafy

Postby GalMutzafy » 04 Jun 2014 12:41

My main next goal is to be fully aware in the dream and not semi or a little that I would remember it as a normal dream.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Jun 2014 17:33

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:50, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Karin

Postby Karin » 04 Jun 2014 23:00

Thanks everyone for sharing.

Actually I revised my wishes, and now I have just one: to have another LD. I haven't had one since my last one (#4), over three weeks ago.

torakrubik

Postby torakrubik » 05 Jun 2014 00:23

nesgirl wrote:
Please be careful what you wish for.
In some rare cases the end result may end up sending you goo-goo eyed seeing the psychologist and asking for answers (please don't ask me where I came up with that)

I have never heard any cases of this happening. Do you have any links to confirmed cases or anything like that, I'd be quite interested to see if I could convince myself that this actually happens?
Dreaming is my drug

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 05 Jun 2014 02:09

torakrubik wrote:
nesgirl wrote:
In some rare cases the end result may end up sending you goo-goo eyed seeing the psychologist and asking for answers (please don't ask me where I came up with that)

I have never heard any cases of this happening. Do you have any links to confirmed cases or anything like that, I'd be quite interested to see if I could convince myself that this actually happens?

I think something like that would only happen to those who had mental health issues to start with, most understand that something is simply a dream no matter how scary it is.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 05 Jun 2014 22:47

torakrubik wrote:
nesgirl wrote:

It's called probability. If a Lucid Dreamer has enough clarity, they can play the card game. They can even observe the card.
If they have enough luck, it is entirely possible to actually get the card correct. There is nothing paranormal about that. Look up probability if you don't believe me.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”