Help me make a Dreaming device?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Help me make a Dreaming device?

Postby KungFuPanther » 17 Jun 2014 19:04

So, I'm posed with a problem. The problem is that I can't use an alarm. Don't ask me why, just know that it would involve waking other people up. And I don't have a phone. So, this raises the question, how can I perform techniques like WBTB and CAT that involve setting alarms?

I have an idea, and if any of you out there have experience in electronics then I need your help. Y'know that feeling that you get when you touch a 9 volt battery to your tongue? Well, I want to duplicate this effect, except on your arm or something. Maybe by using certain logic gates (I think that's what they're called?) I can set a certain time for it or at least a count down timer. Now, I know that the 9 volt battery effect is because of the saliva in your mouth, so maybe if we do it on the arm we could have some sort of damp rag or sponge or something to recreate the effect. Or, which would probably be simpler, just attach the battery to a coin (or other conductor) so that you're awoken by the heat, although this could burn you.

So please, if you have any ideas, help me out! Thanks :D
...You think that's air that you're breathing?

Re: Help me make a Dreaming device?

Postby imaginecinema » 18 Jun 2014 14:46

My friends and I are actually currently making a device like this. We haven't built a prototype yet, but we are planning on starting a kickstarter for it once we do.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”