Superpowers in Dreams

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Superpowers in Dreams

Postby Such&Such » 25 Jun 2014 04:03

I'm wondering what cool and or interesting superpowers any lucid dreamers in this forum have had. I had a lucid dream the other night where I was outside of my house and I could freeze plants and turn their leaves blue. I've also had one where I could air, fire, water, and earth bend which kept me pretty amused until I awoke. So leave a comment to share your lucid (or non-lucid) superpowers.

[ Post made via iPod ] Image

Re: Superpowers in Dreams

Postby nesgirl » 25 Jun 2014 05:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 06:37, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Postby HAGART » 25 Jun 2014 05:36

My inspiration comes form movies, television, and games.

Such&Such wrote:I've also had one where I could air, fire, water, and earth bend

I watched Avatar: The Last Air Bender years ago, but still like to 'bend'. It must have a deep archetype impact on people, like other pop culture and television/movies I use for inspiration. I'm a good water bender, and earth bender, but still working on fire and air. I wonder if that's due to my personality traits. I like water best, and it's so cool to lift a sphere of water, with a wave of your hands, out of a swimming pool, turn it to ice and chuck it at people. (True LD story).

I am a Jedi in a lucid dream and can will things to my hand and use that almost every lucid dream. I even did a Jedi mind-trick on a DC once that was bothering me and made him go away. I waved my hand and said, calmly, "You have no problems with me, so be on your way". He said, "Yes, your right, and walked away."

I made someone's head explode with my mind like the movie, Scanners.

I can tear a building down with a flick of the wrist.

I made an energy ball like in Dragon Ball Z, and could actually feel the heat between my palms. I shot it toward a wall and it charred it much like a video game.

One time, I became lucid and told my cousin in the dream that they were not real and they looked sad. I said, "It's all good, don't worry, and I can give you anything you want." I placed my hand on the ground like Fullmetal Alchemist, saw a blue circle form, and willed a beer out of the floor and tossed it to him. (As if that would help...)

TV and Games tend to inspire my 'super powers' even though I should be 'too old' to admit it. Dreams keep me young. 8-)
We all have the wool pulled over our eyes, but turtleneck sweaters are so damn comfortable.

Postby Jacob46719 » 25 Jun 2014 22:36

dude. shapeshifting. it's the best.
Never underestimate the power of the ponies.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”