Confused about my Dream

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Confused about my Dream

Postby wispulation » 29 Jun 2014 10:13

Ok I better start with explaining how I had this dream (this was before the dream) I sat down with my son and he turned on a program-me called Wizards vs Aliens I watched it through because my son wanted me to so i watched the TV program-me is about a wizard who whenever he clicks his fingers something magical happens and he versus aliens who feed on magic so skip forward to last night I had a dream that I was in the programme and whenever I clicked my fingers something magical happened so I went up to my wife Imagined a rose clicked my fingers and a rose started to form in my hands So i gave it to her and she kissed me but when i woke up it got me thinking was that a non-lucid dream or was it a lucid dream because I could do things at my will but I didn't realize I was dreaming I know LD is when your realizing your dreaming but it is also when you do impossible things like that rose so please can somebody explain to me what has happened in my dream was i lucid or not?
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

Re: Confused about my Dream

Postby torakrubik » 30 Jun 2014 00:46

wispulation wrote: I didn't realize I was dreaming I know LD is when your realizing your dreaming

You have answered your own question right there! Your dream wasn't lucid, but it doesn't have to be for impossible things to happen. Impossible things happen in ordinary dreams too.
Dreaming is my drug

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”