Does this Work to get a LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
wispulation

Does this Work to get a LD

Postby wispulation » 29 Jun 2014 16:58

Ok to start things off i have had about 5 LD since i saw this website (about 3 months ago) and 3 of those times were natural but 2 were not those exact 2 times I had a nap in the day and then had a lucid dream with the nap and when I go to bed I was wondering why this was because I have a nap if i tired im not really thinking about anything them BAM im in a LD of course I want a LD but why is it whenever I do all the techniques I don't get a LD but when I'm just tired and i don't do anything BAM i have a LD please can somebody explain to me why this is happening
thanks
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

GalMutzafy

Re: Does this Work to get a LD

Postby GalMutzafy » 30 Jun 2014 16:10

wispulation wrote:Ok to start things off i have had about 5 LD since i saw this website (about 3 months ago) and 3 of those times were natural but 2 were not those exact 2 times I had a nap in the day and then had a lucid dream with the nap and when I go to bed I was wondering why this was because I have a nap if i tired im not really thinking about anything them BAM im in a LD of course I want a LD but why is it whenever I do all the techniques I don't get a LD but when I'm just tired and i don't do anything BAM i have a LD please can somebody explain to me why this is happening
thanks

I think its the stress and the expectations playing a roll here...

Sometimes you do methods and reality checks and writing your dreams and want a lucid dream so badly that from all this stress it's not coming, but when you are relaxed and want to go to sleep your mind is calm and that can lead to a lucid dream.

I think that if you would do any technique you want, as long as you are calm and relax, you would do good.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”