Strange but Welcome Success

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Rotoscope

Strange but Welcome Success

Postby Rotoscope » 12 Jul 2014 20:49

Well, I think I finally hit a milestone towards lucid dreaming(haven't had one yet). Last night I had a lot of crazy dreams, a lot of which I remember in pieces, but one of them involved me having a discussion(can't remember with whom), about how to have wake-induced-lucid-dreams. So the concept of lucid dreaming has made it's way into my dreams, I just haven't yet realized I'm actually in a dream myself.

Man This is good stuff. I'm almost there.
Lucid dream goal this month: 1

Lucid dreams this month: 0 (Haven't had one before)

Ask me anything: ask.fm/Rotoscope

Add me on Steam: DeadZoneDevil00

Kman43759

Re: Strange but Welcome Success

Postby Kman43759 » 13 Jul 2014 21:12

Nice! Keep trying your probably almost there!

[ Post made via iPod ] Image
Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Journey
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14621&p=39383#p39383
Dreamers Escape - Kman43759's Lucid Dreaming Forum ( IM NOT TRYING TO TAKE PEOPLE AWAY FROM THIS FORUM!!! I LOVE THIS FORUM)
http://www.dreamersescape.boards.net/

Peter

Postby Peter » 15 Jul 2014 22:15

You are on the edge, dont sweat WILD as the control is very hard but in trying and adding intent it massively ups the chance of a SILD so keep at it
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Rotoscope

Postby Rotoscope » 27 Jul 2014 04:29

Hopefully I am almost there. Thanks!

I'm not sure where I stand at the moment, since nothing similar has happened since, but I haven't been actively doing LDing techniques the past few weeks either, though I'm getting back on it.

As for WILD, I figure that will come naturally as I put more time into meditation, and get used to deep relaxation while still maintaining enough control to avoid losing consciousness into sleep. The whole thing is fascinating to me.
Lucid dream goal this month: 1

Lucid dreams this month: 0 (Haven't had one before)

Ask me anything: ask.fm/Rotoscope

Add me on Steam: DeadZoneDevil00

Peter

Postby Peter » 27 Jul 2014 20:42

At the end of the day meditation is good but if you want to WILD then practice it. get to the edge of sleep and get used to any feelings and sensations that you notice or feel and get right to the edge and stay calm and just observe.

Practicing mediation will get you good at that, I have had 100's if not many 100's of WILD's and no meditation or anything else other that relaxing to get to sleep and just noticing my mind.

What you are doing is keeping your mind awake while part of your mind goes to sleep. That simple
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”