Task(s) Of The Month - August

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Karin

Re: Task(s) Of The Month - August

Postby Karin » 04 Aug 2014 18:55

I just had an ah-ha moment: You are right, fiction movies, games, stories, multimedia, etc... are a great way to introduce radical new ideas in a non-threatening way. You've said it many times but it did not completely register with me until now. Awesome!

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 04 Aug 2014 21:32

Karin wrote:I just had an ah-ha moment: You are right, fiction movies, games, stories, multimedia, etc... are a great way to introduce radical new ideas in a non-threatening way. You've said it many times but it did not completely register with me until now. Awesome!

So are you going to attempt the task of the month? If I were you, I would do the note task.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Karin

Postby Karin » 04 Aug 2014 21:57

nesgirl wrote:So are you going to attempt the task of the month? If I were you, I would do the note task.

Well, I wish I could! :D I am unfortunately way too much of a beginner to attempt any tasks. I have had a total of seven lucid dreams so far, and I am at the level of a baby who is just learning to crawl and is exploring his environment, oftentimes falling straight on her nose... :D

cheer_princess

Postby cheer_princess » 05 Aug 2014 21:42

Karin wrote:
nesgirl wrote:So are you going to attempt the task of the month? If I were you, I would do the note task.

Well, I wish I could! :D I am unfortunately way too much of a beginner to attempt any tasks. I have had a total of seven lucid dreams so far, and I am at the level of a baby who is just learning to crawl and is exploring his environment, oftentimes falling straight on her nose... :D

I'm the baby that can't get up off of her stomach to even fall on her nose! I like your analogy. I have never had a lucid dream and I have known about them for a little over a year. I have been determined to have one this summer but it still hasn't happened. I have trouble committing :x does anyone have advice for me ?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”