Hands In LD

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
wispulation

Hands In LD

Postby wispulation » 08 Aug 2014 20:40

OK last night I had a Lucid dream after trying the wbtb method it was a bit hard to get back to sleep but I finally did it OK i start the dream by looking at my surroundings im in what looks like a hotel room with a small TV and a bed I remember all of the LD stuff i read on the web just before I fell asleep so just to make sure I went to push my hands through the wall but When I looked at my hands they were all disfigured and it looked horrible and things like that go through me I don't like to look at it so I put my hands down but eventually I pushed my hands through the walls i looked at them again they were still disfigured In past dreams the same thing has happened my hands are disfigured Does anyone now how to stop this and why its happening
Thanks
To achieve a Lucid Dream you have to believe you CAN Lucid Dream

GalMutzafy

Re: Hands In LD

Postby GalMutzafy » 09 Aug 2014 08:40

wispulation wrote:OK last night I had a Lucid dream after trying the wbtb method it was a bit hard to get back to sleep but I finally did it OK i start the dream by looking at my surroundings im in what looks like a hotel room with a small TV and a bed I remember all of the LD stuff i read on the web just before I fell asleep so just to make sure I went to push my hands through the wall but When I looked at my hands they were all disfigured and it looked horrible and things like that go through me I don't like to look at it so I put my hands down but eventually I pushed my hands through the walls i looked at them again they were still disfigured In past dreams the same thing has happened my hands are disfigured Does anyone now how to stop this and why its happening
Thanks

That's the point of reality checking with using hands!

For example, one reality check is to look at your hands and ask yourself if you are dreaming, and then in your dream you would look at your hand, it would 99 percent look VERY different from what it should be like in reality, and therefore you would become lucid.

It's not a problem or something, that's your trigger to lucidity.
The best reason for having dreams is that in dreams no reasons are necessary - Ashleigh Brilliant

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”