Evolution of WILD sensations

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
nesgirl

Re: Evolution of WILD sensations

Postby nesgirl » 08 Sep 2014 02:27

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:42, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 08 Sep 2014 06:29

Does anyone else have a dream journal like me and curious about exploring the dream world and being an Oneironaut? I wish I could hear other peoples' accounts verbatim without any speculation. Why do I feel so alone!?

I want to hear your dream journal accounts from this crazy phase state. I can't be the only one who is mystified about this and it's not always a 'hunky-dory' transition. It really does mess with what you think is 'real' and you question what is 'self' anymore. Is it just me?

Why is everyone else so cool with this except me?
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Sep 2014 09:17

I don't bother with what is real or self, I enjoy this world and that world and tend to think there are different self's with some form of common memory. Its possible to experience both selfs if you want to think of it that way.

I have a few years of dream journal and a lot of detail on WILD entry as well. I really like drilling into the detail and am working to that stage of WILD whenever I want, or hope I am

Normal - i gave up that silly idea a longtime back.
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Peter

Postby Peter » 08 Sep 2014 09:21

This means you don't rely on real world functions like eating, drink, breathing, etc to survive. In dream body WILDs, I never breathe at all. And in some of my other WILDs, I don't rely too heavily on it.

Sometimes I listen to my breathing while I am lucid and have not left the physical position, I call it angel breath as it can be so gentle and beautiful to listen to but in the dream state I never even think about it at all. Even senses are an illusion we dont need as you can extent your vision and get to a panoramic view of 360 degrees if you want to. That kills the idea that your are seeing in the normal sense
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”