How I MASTERED Lucid Dreaming in One Night!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Shakaza

Re: How I MASTERED Lucid Dreaming in One Night!

Postby Shakaza » 08 Sep 2014 16:39

I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you. The format with which you wrote the initial post seems like bait to get people hooked, just like a scam artist might do. Then, you highlight these amazing secrets that will ensure that you will lucid dream whenever you want, and then you don't even present in the post information on how they actually work. I, along with many others, I presume, would like to have this information shown for all to see. I want you to give it to us, showing that what you want is to allow us all to experience amazing lucid dreams for ourselves, not that you want recognition or money to give us techniques that I've never even heard of before, or even Google has heard of before.

Rebecca herself says that there is no "ultimate secret" to lucid dreaming, and she knows of, or knows personally, Stephen LaBerge, whom you claim can enter lucid dreams on demand. If that is true, then why didn't she tell us about his amazing achievement? I'm sure LaBerge would be eager to share it with everyone, because if he could master that ability, he would want everyone to do so too, because he cares about lucid dreaming.

The fact that you typed in this manner raises a red flag for me. If you want me to believe you, tell me about those techniques, tell me how they work, and give me the results of a test that you SHOULD have done to prove the validity of them before presenting them as supplements to what we already know of to a lucid dreaming forum. If you did NOT do experiments beforehand, and you are only going off your personal experience, I will disregard what you have presented. Perhaps you are one of the few, such as nesgirl, who mastered lucid dreaming without effort, which would make any personal data irrelevant.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 08 Sep 2014 19:37

Hey Shakaza,

Thanks for replying, I appreciate all opinions on this thread.

I don't believe there is an ultimate secret to lucid dreaming either.

Everyone has their own techniques that work for them.

Stephen LaBerge wrote a whole book about how he mastered lucid dreaming with the MILD technique.

Alan Worsely even scientifically verified his lucid dreams by making eye movement signals during REM sleep.

Anyone who doesn't believe lucid dreams can be induced at will is ignorant of the scientific evidence.

dreamingbig

Postby dreamingbig » 08 Sep 2014 21:20

Thanks for the response! Much appreciated!

SaltyPretzel

Postby SaltyPretzel » 08 Sep 2014 23:18

Hi guys.

As much as I would love to be lucid every night is it not unhealthy for your brain to do so?

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 09 Sep 2014 01:01

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:20, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

Jack Reacher

Postby Jack Reacher » 09 Sep 2014 02:06

Shakaza wrote:I'm sorry, but I just don't believe you. The format with which you wrote the initial post seems like bait to get people hooked, just like a scam artist might do. Then, you highlight these amazing secrets that will ensure that you will lucid dream whenever you want, and then you don't even present in the post information on how they actually work.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image

Yeah when reading this I kept looking down looking for a link that said "buy my book" or something like that. Why make dress it all up like a salesman? People post techniques and such here all the time without the need for theatrics.
"There is theoretical abstraction, and then there is true abstraction."

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2014 04:27

SaltyPretzel wrote:Hi guys.

As much as I would love to be lucid every night is it not unhealthy for your brain to do so?

When I was spontanously having LD after LD, I myself did find it draining as my brain wasnt resting. When I LD Im quite conscious. It took me a while to learn to sleep normally again without going into a LD (I actually gave it up for a long time when that happened).

Im back to being now like everyone else
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2014 04:37

LucidityMaster wrote: How did I master lucid dreaming so quickly? Instantly, on my first attempt with HILD, I was shocked to induce 5 lucid dreams in a single night. Finally, I had found the SECRET to lucid dreaming on demand, and nothing will ever be the same.

Actually, there are five SECRETS

The Hybrid technique Induction of Lucid Dreams (HILD) procedure is my first SECRET.
The Dream Chaining Technique (DEILD) is my second SECRET.
The Twin Bodies Technique (TBT) is my third SECRET.
The Manual Setting Development Technique (MSDT) is my fourth SECRET.
The Future Visualization Technique (FVT) is my fifth SECRET.

Confused? Don't worry, I will answer any questions you have.

Why are you calling them secrets? Im curious about why you've written this post in the way you've done. Are you charging at some point to give out info to people?

Many of us do work hard at all kinds of LD methods and often intermingle them. As you know what works for one doesnt necessarily work for another and only people on rare occassions hit on the right method for them on the first night they try to LD. Thou people "may" get successful the first time they try, they should be realistic and realise it may take a lot longer to achieve or disappointment can quickly follow. Patience is sometimes needed.

I used to LD at will about 50% of the time when I wanted too, day or night (currently Im not bothered so only having the occassional spontanous LD), in my case via WILD and doing whatever I was drawn to do to achieve it at the time.. so I guess one could call this a Hybrid technique (I'll do different things on different days, its the belief itself which can be more important and knowing when to just mentally let go to go into a dream state).

Could you please describe what you call "The Manual Setting Development Technique "

Thank you. I suspect the things you are talking about are things people at this site do try to do but call them different names or just havent named them.

LucidityMaster

Postby LucidityMaster » 09 Sep 2014 06:26

Thanks for replying, salty pretzel, I appreciate it. :D

You get the same amount of restful sleep when you are awake in your dreams.

There are no health effects of lucid dreaming at will. In contrast, it should improve your health.

Lucid dreaming at will leads to improved self confidence, which leads to a longer life span.

@ dreaming big, you are very welcome

There are no secrets. If anyone has any questions, I am happy to answer them.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 09 Sep 2014 06:53

LucidityMaster wrote:There are no secrets. If anyone has any questions, I am happy to answer them.

Hi there, I did ask ou a question but you must of missed it. My question is "Could you please describe what you call "The Manual Setting Development Technique "

thank you.

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”