Vibrations when I sleep HELP?!?!!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
superfly9

Re: Vibrations when I sleep HELP?!?!!

Postby superfly9 » 25 Sep 2014 13:23

hey dreamstudent your last post was 6 hours ago, hope you've had some success 2nite, I'm just heading to bed now :) , I added you as friend and prob easy to pm than get off topic in our threads ;) , talk to ya tomoz, and since you'll be awake sooner than me.. see if u can you find out wot the name of our technique of entering mid dream LD's is known as.. or is it really just luck with our rem sleep waking up.. and prob not even recognized with these dream starters :lol: :lol:
Last edited by superfly9 on 25 Sep 2014 22:40, edited 1 time in total.

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 25 Sep 2014 21:38

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:19, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

superfly9

Postby superfly9 » 25 Sep 2014 22:28

haha you'll never believe what just happened to me, I had a dream about vibrations and I never actually got to take control in either of the 4 scenes that occurred, because I thought it was actually real in the dream..

1st scene, laying in bed trying to hear vibrations.. I hear them.. half way through a dream character opens my door and wakes me up.. we'll not technically just into the next scene

2nd scene, frustrated.. laying in bed trying to get vibrations again.. hear them.. convince myself not to be scared.. start hearing the tv a few rooms away really clearly and loud like I'm right it front of it.. then another dream character comes into room and I wake up.. we'll yeh just into next scene

3rd scene, laying in bed waiting for vibrations again.. this time I can hear a teacher on a microphone at a school which is like 3 streets away.. I let it keep going ang going this time and eventually my ear gets so loud ringing.. that my ear drum bursts and I can feel this flap where half my ear has been blown off.. I'm like oh crap.. and get up and look in the mirror.. and start playing with the flap thinking.. man I knew I shouldn't have let those vibrations go that long.. now I will have to tell dreamstudent not to do them lol

4th scene.. starting from bedroom again.. listening for vibrations, hear them, for some reason I've forgotton about the earflap thing, but I hit the point where I felt I wasn't laying properly and I rolled a bit.. But realized my body was still there.. I then got on my hands and knees and looked over myself.. I looked dead.. I thought oh ffs and smacked myself in the face a few times lol, I then freaked out and actually woke up for real this time..

That is when I was like.. oh.. they were all just dreams.. but so disappointed in myself for not actually getting conscious control.. but I think I didn't because.. That is exactly wot I was trying to do before I fell asleep :lol:

obvious practice needed, but since I normally just jump into a dream mid dream and gain control when I realize I'm dreaming.. hopefully next time I have a dream about vibrations straight away I will know and maybe jump in straight away..

But yeh the real vibrations I had before were actually when I was awake and I would rather hear them and start like that now I've sort of conquered my fear.. If I hear them, I will probably let them go.. Hopefully :?

superfly9

Postby superfly9 » 25 Sep 2014 23:49

thanx nesgirl, with the buzzing ringing quote, yeh I hadn't actually looked into lucid dreaming at the time the ringing incident occured.. and probly why I was so stressed out and clueless to why it was happening.. and I was scared instead and being able to identify what was happening.

The ringing and then voices happened at least 4-5 times in the space of prob 2 hours and everytime I woke myself just thinking.. why are ppl calling my name for?? no ones even here.. and everytime I woke up I thought the same thing.. I'm so glad that I found this forum and can at least understand and learn from ppl in the know, I just wish I found it sooner so if in fact I was already in SP I could have explore the possibility's instead of freaking out wondering why I was hearing voices lol, But hey.. it is hard to not wake up when someone's calling your name.. and it's so real that you actually think they are in the other room yelling out :lol:

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 26 Sep 2014 00:37

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 05:19, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

dreamstudent

Postby dreamstudent » 26 Sep 2014 01:16

[quotperfly9"]haha you'll never believe what just happened to me, I had a dream about vibrations and I never actually got to take control in either of the 4 scenes that occurred, because I thought it was actually real in the dream..

1st scene, laying in bed trying to hear vibrations.. I hear them.. half way through a dream character opens my door and wakes me up.. we'll not technically just into the next scene

2nd scene, frustrated.. laying in bed trying to get vibrations again.. hear them.. convince myself not to be scared.. start hearing the tv a few rooms away really clearly and loud like I'm right it front of it.. then another dream character comes into room and I wake up.. we'll yeh just into next scene

3rd scene, laying in bed waiting for vibrations again.. this time I can hear a teacher on a microphone at a school which is like 3 streets away.. I let it keep going ang going this time and eventually my ear gets so loud ringing.. that my ear drum bursts and I can feel this flap where half my ear has been blown off.. I'm like oh crap.. and get up and look in the mirror.. and start playing with the flap thinking.. man I knew I shouldn't have let those vibrations go that long.. now I will have to tell dreamstudent not to do them lol

4th scene.. starting from bedroom again.. listening for vibrations, hear them, for some reason I've forgotton about the earflap thing, but I hit the point where I felt I wasn't laying properly and I rolled a bit.. But realized my body was still there.. I then got on my hands and knees and looked over myself.. I looked dead.. I thought oh ffs and smacked myself in the face a few times lol, I then freaked out and actually woke up for real this time..

That is when I was like.. oh.. they were all just dreams.. but so disappointed in myself for not actually getting conscious control.. but I think I didn't because.. That is exactly wot I was trying to do before I fell asleep :lol:

obvious practice needed, but since I normally just jump into a dream mid dream and gain control when I realize I'm dreaming.. hopefully next time I have a dream about vibrations straight away I will know and maybe jump in straight away..

But yeh the real vibrations I had before were actually when I was awake and I would rather hear them and start like that now I've sort of conquered my fear.. If I hear them, I will probably let them go.. Hopefully :?[/quote]
Haha thats so funny that I was in your dream I didn't get any vibrations last night!! Omg that made me laugh that's sweet though.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”