Finally faced my fears WILD-style!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
nesgirl

Re: Finally faced my fears WILD-style!

Postby nesgirl » 28 Sep 2014 03:54

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

buildit

Postby buildit » 28 Sep 2014 04:04

dreamstudent wrote:Thanks both of you.. you've already boosted my self confidence up a bit its just he was a somewhat close friend. and its just upsetting... but since I have had a taste of some truly magnificent worlds and power in LD's I think I could never go back to not dreaming or remembering my dreams..

Don't blame your friend. You are experiencing something he can't perceive yet and of course are really excited. LOL Kind of like after your first time flying a plane, all the car drivers are like "yeah, sounds great as long as the engine doesn't stop". :roll:

:lol:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

superfly9

Postby superfly9 » 29 Sep 2014 02:58

haha I was just about to post my last nights effort dreamstudent.. before I read yours lol.. now I'm kinda ashamed at more poor effort :( , haha but I spose I will have to tell u anyways..

So I woke up from a normal dream and half opened my eye and seen my tv was still on.. I thought nah I was gunna try re-enter .. so I closed my eyes and tried not to really think or get my brain stimulated.. and to my surprise, about 20 secs later I felt vibrations coming on and they only last a short time and it went to total darkness.. I wasn't sure exactly wot to make of that.. But then since I was consciously thinking.. I thought I would check the tv.. and since it was only like 30 secs before it should still be on.. , I went to sit up in bed and I felt this weird force holding me, the harder I tried it almost felt like I was trying to disconnect my consciousness from my body and it was really unnerving, also there was a ripping sound which made it even more scary.. I got almost seated wen I woke myself up.. I was annoyed at myself for thinking to logically and trying to overcome the fact there is nothing to be scared of :( and the only reason I even heard that was because I'm afraid of the unknown and since disconnecting the mind from your body is just weird lol, this was 3am

4:30am, I was woke by my cat wanting to get outside, I let her out, then.. went back to bed, about 5am I woke from a normal dream again.. and it was so clear in my mind, I then opened my eyes to see a touch of sunlight in the window and that my tv was off.. I thought ok lets go round 2, I closed my eyes again and was so happy to hear that ringing sound of vibrations I think I almost stuffed it by letting my heart-rate get to high up in anticipation, but I got through this and hit the darkness again.. Not happy it was dark I thought to myself.. hang on let me check the tv this time.. and to my surprise.. it was on, I knew instantly I was dreaming and crawled forward towards it.. I then half remembered the tearing thing and got a mini tearing feeling/sound at the end.. but I was already laying on my stomach now watching this tv.. I gave it a few commands and it did exactly wot I said.. I even said pause.. and it stopped and then rewind.. and it rewound.. it was pretty funny.. I almost woke myself after a few mins of laughing at this power..

But worse was to come.. I was trying to think of a movie.. and for some stupid reason I went to the ring.. that scary movie, It instantly went to the scene with the well and she climbed out.. as I watched.. sorta half freaking.. yet to intrigued to stop watching.. she came closer and closer.. and .. stuck half an arm out.. and I woke up shitting bricks.. , It was scary/funny at the time and I still woke up in a good mood, just wish I wasn't thinking so logically.. Since I usually jump in mid dream.. the setting and dream is underway with dream characters and all.. and its a lot easier than starting from darkness, and from this starting point.. I'm still a bit of a newbie..

ps. I was so happy to come tell this to dreamstudent.. so it sux he beat me to the punch lol :lol: :lol: , but I'm glad we both didn't let the vibrations stop us.. , negative thoughts stuffed me.. But hey I'm learning :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 29 Sep 2014 04:48

Great experiences :D , thanks for sharing.

I was trying to think of a movie.. and for some stupid reason I went to the ring.. that scary movie, It instantly went to the scene with the well and she climbed out.. as I watched.. sorta half freaking.. yet to intrigued to stop watching.. she came closer and closer.. and .. stuck half an arm out.. and I woke up shitting bricks

I love to set myself dream challenges. One thing Ive played around with is creating a scary LD to see how well I can control my mind and fears to then get myself out of it. You can create it as scary as you want (creating scary dream is the easy part!) then the test of getting out of it. Its really fun to play around emotionally with oneself in this way and the sense of power one gets from winning ones own scary dream escape challenge.

Its really fascinating too just how what ones subconsciousness can create when doing this.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

nesgirl

Postby nesgirl » 29 Sep 2014 13:38

Last edited by nesgirl on 21 May 2015 04:23, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye forever...
I dare you Summer and Deschain, to find where I am hiding, and try to attack.

superfly9

Postby superfly9 » 30 Sep 2014 00:57

Thanx nesgirl, Yeh it's funny how just having the knowledge from reading on here and feeling confident, how much that you can achieve, Because I hadn't even heard those ringing/buzzing sounds for a month or so.. when I was to scared to do anything.. Now a week after being on here and talking to ppl I have nearly had a lucid or 2 everynight.. even though they still short, It's been pretty exciting,

Just last night I was in the middle of a vivid dream when I watched my dream-self just stop and sit down at a table put my arm over my eyes and starting trying to get into a lucid dream lol, The other dream characters wouldn't leave him/me alone.. So he was yelling at them to shutup I'm trying to lucid dream.. Then he got the shits and went outside to go home to bed so he could lucid dream haha.. But this is when he thought to himself about trying to fly to see if he was awake or not.. This is when I became conscious and actually got to take control in the dream lol, I then flew around for a while and got going so fast I could feel and hear the wind so loud it was pretty cool :lol:

So I'm guessing doing reality checks works quite we'll, and the fact I had a dream about trying to lucid dream.. that's just funny as, and the fact I became lucid in that dream was just icing on the cake :D

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 26 Oct 2014 19:13

superfly9 wrote: But this is when he thought to himself about trying to fly to see if he was awake or not.. This is when I became conscious and actually got to take control in the dream lol,

Its so much help when our own subconsciousness is working with us to try to help us to LD. Keep that happy and all is good.

I just noticed that you are an Aussie too, Hi mate :lol:
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”