My killer went down on me!! I am weird?

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Chloesnake18

My killer went down on me!! I am weird?

Postby Chloesnake18 » 29 Sep 2014 20:12

I had a dream last night that I was sleeping (Duh) and Scream (My childhood fear and still is) came running up the stairs to kill me, but me being a badass kicked the crap outta of him with my fists despite him having a knife. He stabbed me in the shoulder (ouch) but I in the end won, but after I won I said:"Since I'm feeling so kinky you can have a special favour." (WHAT?!!) and he replys "What" then I realise I recognise this voice its snake's (hot youtuber that I love) and then he goes to lick me out!!! But I end the dream and wake up like WTF! What does that mean?! My killer tried to go down on me and I wanted it!! Really weird stuff going on inside my brain. What is happening?
Last edited by Chloesnake18 on 29 Sep 2014 22:31, edited 2 times in total.

buildit

Re: My killer became my lover! I am weird?

Postby buildit » 29 Sep 2014 22:11

Chloesnake18 wrote:I had a dream last night that I was sleeping (Duh) and Scream (My childhood fear and still is) came running up the stairs to kill me, but me being a badass kicked the crap outta of him with my fists despite him having a knife. He stabbed me in the shoulder (ouch) but I in the end won, but after I won I said:"Since I'm feeling so kinky you can have a special favour." (WHAT?!!) and he replys "What" then I realise I recognise this voice its snake's (hot youtuber that I love) and then he goes to lick me out!!! But I end the dream and wake up like WTF! What does that mean?! My killer became my lover and tried to go down on me and I wanted it!! Really weird stuff going on inside my brain. What is happening?

It is not uncommon for physical activity when strenuous to cause arousal sexually even in middle aged women. Proof of this can be seen in the amount of couples who seek or star inner spousal fights to initiate "make up sex" later or at the height of the argument.
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Chloesnake18

Re: My killer went down on me!! I am weird?

Postby Chloesnake18 » 29 Sep 2014 22:25

What is the interpretation from this dream, what do I want? I know the knife or sharp pointed objects represents a penis.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

buildit

Postby buildit » 29 Sep 2014 22:40

Chloesnake18 wrote:What is the interpretation from this dream, what do I want? I know the knife or sharp pointed objects represents a penis.

Don't know. Beyond what I said you need to ask what it means to you. If that knife represents a phallus I'd be really carful about what you wish for. :?
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Tanner Mies

Postby Tanner Mies » 30 Sep 2014 03:55

True that a bland sex life could bring this about in addition of being a middle aged women with a more potent hormonal experience. Spice up your relationship in whatever means you find necessary, don't be afraid to ask your partner. In the end He'll prolly thank you!

Remember when it comes to a man resistance is futile don't be afraid to ruff him up a little :lol:
Humanity is lost in its own domestication as
We trade our independence for convenience.

Chloesnake18

Postby Chloesnake18 » 30 Sep 2014 07:01

But I don't have a BF, I'm single. And I'm only 17.

taniaaust1

Postby taniaaust1 » 30 Sep 2014 10:16

"shoulder" The shoulder symbol can represent wanting to shoulder something out of the way, wanting to push "a problem" away eg get rid of problem.

or shoulders can represent "burdens" eg as in the saying carry a weight upon ones shoulder.

So its not surprising at all it was the shoulder which got stabbed. Wanting to kill or get rid of a problem/burden.

Yes anything long and thin can represent a penis in a dream but be aware that often dream symbols can also carry more then one meaning (I find that common in my dreams), it isnt uncommon at all for them to be doing that.

When I try to analyse a dream, I try to look for different symbols which say exactly the same thing, this can help to know if one may be on the right track with analysing it when the same thing is being said twice in different ways eg such as the interpretation of two different symbols representing wanting to get rid of something. "knife" and "shoulder" and the putting together of the two symbols together (showing the symbols relate to one another). Im not saying my interpretation is right thou, as its still up to how you feel about this dream to decide.

Anyway, so I see the first part of your dream as representing something in your life (a burden/problem), you wish to get rid of. This was supported by symbols a third time in this dream by you kicking the crap out of something, in this case the badass guy. He was "a problem" to you which you wanted to get rid of. This badass guy may represent yourself. Are you doing anything which is bothering you? or having another bother you?

Are you or another doing to you, something which is hurting yourself in some way (eg the ouch).. and that doesnt necessarily mean physically hurting yourself but hurting your life in some way. You won in your dream so this probably means you will overcome this problem you have.

but after I won I said:"Since I'm feeling so kinky you can have a special favour."

It thou may mean after you've succeded in overcoming the current problem (or you may of just in real life over come it) ..now/then is the time to be able to have fun and enjoy yourself! (not necessarily thou in sexual ways thou it could be in those ways too). I'd take this dream to mean that you have some good times ahead.

Thou it could indicate that good time could be sexual with another, there isnt enough symbols there (no repeat) to back up to me that that could be right, so all I can say is it seems to represent some kind of good times (whatever that is) ahead after overcoming a problem. You may be "rewarded" (symbol= words, "you can do me a special favour") in some way after overcoming the issue.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Chloesnake18

Postby Chloesnake18 » 30 Sep 2014 21:51

taniaaust1 wrote:"shoulder" The shoulder symbol can represent wanting to shoulder something out of the way, wanting to push "a problem" away eg get rid of problem.

or shoulders can represent "burdens" eg as in the saying carry a weight upon ones shoulder.

So its not surprising at all it was the shoulder which got stabbed. Wanting to kill or get rid of a problem/burden.

Yes anything long and thin can represent a penis in a dream but be aware that often dream symbols can also carry more then one meaning (I find that common in my dreams), it isnt uncommon at all for them to be doing that.

When I try to analyse a dream, I try to look for different symbols which say exactly the same thing, this can help to know if one may be on the right track with analysing it when the same thing is being said twice in different ways eg such as the interpretation of two different symbols representing wanting to get rid of something. "knife" and "shoulder" and the putting together of the two symbols together (showing the symbols relate to one another). Im not saying my interpretation is right thou, as its still up to how you feel about this dream to decide.

Anyway, so I see the first part of your dream as representing something in your life (a burden/problem), you wish to get rid of. This was supported by symbols a third time in this dream by you kicking the crap out of something, in this case the badass guy. He was "a problem" to you which you wanted to get rid of. This badass guy may represent yourself. Are you doing anything which is bothering you? or having another bother you?

Are you or another doing to you, something which is hurting yourself in some way (eg the ouch).. and that doesnt necessarily mean physically hurting yourself but hurting your life in some way. You won in your dream so this probably means you will overcome this problem you have.

but after I won I said:"Since I'm feeling so kinky you can have a special favour."

It thou may mean after you've succeded in overcoming the current problem (or you may of just in real life over come it) ..now/then is the time to be able to have fun and enjoy yourself! (not necessarily thou in sexual ways thou it could be in those ways too). I'd take this dream to mean that you have some good times ahead.

Thou it could indicate that good time could be sexual with another, there isnt enough symbols there (no repeat) to back up to me that that could be right, so all I can say is it seems to represent some kind of good times (whatever that is) ahead after overcoming a problem. You may be "rewarded" (symbol= words, "you can do me a special favour") in some way after overcoming the issue.

Thank you sooo much!! This has really helped me understand what it means. After analysing and picking out the key symbols I can fully understand what it is being represented in my dream. Thank you

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”