It helped me a lot but I still did not find what I was looking for. I'm lucid dreaming every night and I would like to use this dreams in some spiritual and developing way to benefit from it more.
Any ideas suggestions?
- "Dream Yoga And The Practice Of Natural Light" by Chogyal Namkhai Norbu.
(I also like Namkai Norbu's book about Tibetan meditation practices - "The Crystal And The Way Of Light").
- "The Tibetan Yogas Of Dream And Sleep" by Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche
- Also, in the book, "Lucid Dreaming: Gateway To The Inner Self", Robert Waggoner includes some fascinating discussions about mysterious, abstract, subtle experiences of consciousness, which advanced lucid dreamers may begin to have, which are very similar to some spiritual experiences described in books about dream yoga.
See especially - descriptions about wise dream helpers and guides, and --
- Chapter 7 - "Experiencing The Light Of Awareness"
- Chapter 8 - "Connecting With The Hidden Observer Of Dreaming"
- Chapter 9 - "The Five Stages Of Lucid Dreaming" - especially - Stage 4 - "Reflection, Reaching Out, and Wonder", and Stage 5 - "Experiencing Awareness".
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 1 guest