Help at dream control!

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.

Help at dream control!

Postby Alien874 » 03 Oct 2014 23:47

I have recently had random lucid dreams by accident and induced. I have been a passive observer but my lucidity (not the dream) is lost in about 1-2 minutes. I want to learn how to fully control my dreams before I have adventures, talk to my subconscious, do dream experiments, etc. I wont always control them but I want to posses that ability for when I do. My question is what are the steps from the easiest (Eg: Make objects appear.) to the hardest (Eg: Make entire civilizations or worlds with their own reality) dream control abilities? A list would be great.
From today my next 2 lucid dreams are to still be a passive observer and try to stay lucid for longer.
Look at your hands

Re: Help at dream control!

Postby superfly9 » 04 Oct 2014 01:19

Main thing is.. Calm down.. , Heart rate and the realization of being in a dream is we'll over the head of new lucid dreamers.. and that includes myself.. I've wasted 80 to 90% of my lucid dreams to stimulation, You have to learn.. and usually its by trial and error.. that the dream is only doing exactly what you want it to, and if your used to having a short lucid dream.. your subconscious will be glade to present this to you.. and ruin it for you lol.. , But hey the more you get lucid and the more you get to play around with the dreamworld.. the better at it you will become, and trying to skip steps and get it straight away.. usually puts you back further :?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”