Succesfull reality check LD after using reality checks 1 day

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
dreamstudent

Succesfull reality check LD after using reality checks 1 day

Postby dreamstudent » 31 Oct 2014 18:33

So there I am laying in my bed and I decide wth, why not do a reality check even though I know I'm not dreaming, (I look at my hands they look completly normal) then I push my hands together and they partially go through one another! I was like holy crunk am I dreaming, instant lucidity, I get up walk out my room and I notice a weird feeling it's fear, a human figure of black comes up my stairway as I stair past the chicken, as it walks towards me it looked exactly like my younger sister except she attacked me so I attacked her knowing I would win and she died or passed out. I continued on and did my breathing technique as I walked outside which stabalized dream relm and was going to start speaking but my voice was weak so I did what a fellow poster on here said and I was like, clearly this is my dream thus for I can logically speak in it as I will. So then I tested myself and could speak better but I think I'm gonna have to use thought to control my dreams cus speaking just creates problems(I generally change environment etc. By yelling commands - 'stop time', so I started yelling I think clarity now but I was trying so hard I spoke in real world or partially said a phrase in real world and it work me up! Lol I swear getting truly good at lding takes so much time to fix your little mistakes you do that wake you up and etc.

So anyway I started yesterday morning when I woke up and continued till I went to bed probably about twenty times I would just raise my palms right in front of my face about a food away and just look at my hands, in class, talking to a professor whatever. I feel like repetition is key, thanks guys and girls :).

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Je-Je

Re: Succesfull reality check LD after using reality checks 1

Postby Je-Je » 31 Oct 2014 21:07

Wow nice man.

By yelling commands - 'stop time', so I started yelling I think clarity now but I was trying so hard I spoke in real world or partially said a phrase in real world and it work me up!

You make me laught haha :lol:
I discovered Lucid Dream by watching the film Inception(2012)
Lucid Dream Count: 24+
Normal Dream Count: +∞
Objective: Make 30 Lucid-Dreams this year(2016).

dreamstudent

Re: Succesfull reality check LD after using reality checks 1

Postby dreamstudent » 01 Nov 2014 08:11

I think that's a compliment thank you haha. and that's just how I control my dreams generally by boldly stating how I want something done or what exactly I want done. it seems to work lol :)

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”