Huge Problems

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Finch_Linus

Huge Problems

Postby Finch_Linus » 01 Nov 2014 18:54

I really really want to have a Lucid Dream, and I have been trying for several months. I have encountered three main problems that hold me back at present. How can I overcome them?
The problems are:

•Dream recall has recently begin to fade. I dream journal every day, but I am starting to loose memory of the dreams... :(

•I can't seem to make reality checks a habit in waking life. When should I do them??

•Even when I perform reality checks in a dream, I justify the reason why it is that way and I don't realise I am dreaming.

buildit

Re: Huge Problems

Postby buildit » 02 Nov 2014 00:30

Finch_Linus wrote:I really really want to have a Lucid Dream, and I have been trying for several months. I have encountered three main problems that hold me back at present. How can I overcome them?
The problems are:

•Dream recall has recently begin to fade. I dream journal every day, but I am starting to loose memory of the dreams... :(

•I can't seem to make reality checks a habit in waking life. When should I do them??

•Even when I perform reality checks in a dream, I justify the reason why it is that way and I don't realize I am dreaming.

Just curious, have you tried varying the number of hours you sleep? It is possible you are not getting enough or even getting too much sleep. I can't answer the reality check issue as I don't use them. :oops:
Is Lucid Dreaming the brains preparation for the next step of human evolution when we can escape the corporeal bond of our bodies?

Finch_Linus

Postby Finch_Linus » 02 Nov 2014 23:21

How many hours is normal? I usually sleep from 10pm-7am and on weekends 9/10pm - 8/9am

Old Traveler

Postby Old Traveler » 05 Nov 2014 15:41

How is your memory otherwise?

When I was diagnosed with Mild memory loss I was
prescribed Donepezil, a drug that works in the same way as
Galantamine and Huberzine. Blood tests indicated I was VERY
low in vitamin B-12. After weekly shots of B 12 and taking
Donepezil I starting having a rush of lucid dreams. I noticed
after a couple weeks there was an improvement in memory and
recall. B 12 aids the brain in those areas. My dream recall
improved exponentially. Ok, thats a bit extreme. It improved
"dramatically." :mrgreen:
I also take a sub-lingual B 12 that has a berry flavor. I am
just suggesting you may have a B vitamin deficiency. It couldn't
hurt to take it on a daily basis.

BTW Choline has recently been put up there with the vitamin B
family. You can buy Galantamine with Choline already added.

Old Traveler

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”