hi, i need some help :)

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
markuskk

hi, i need some help :)

Postby markuskk » 10 Nov 2014 00:21

i've been tried to LD for about 3 months now. i know it's not a long time. I write down my dreams when i wake up and doing Reality Chech.

I've tried the WILD technique, but almost every time it just fades away.
I have to swallow, and i just can't concentrate :cry:

Last night i tried again. And this time i felt it. I could not move my arms or my legs (or i could. but then i had to really DO it).
I started to see tings, like blocks and shades etc. (i've done that before btw)
And the roll over signal came (i think thats what its called) but i didnt roll over. I could feel that i was close to make it into a dream. But when i was almost there, my girlfriend was waking up and the bed moved and she talked. It felt like i droped down from the skyes and down to my bed.

I just want to know if i am really close, or if i have a long way to go!
if someone have tips that would be nice!

(sorry for my bad english btw)

- A norwegian guy who really wanna make this work!

PKJacker

Re: hi, i need some help :)

Postby PKJacker » 12 Nov 2014 04:32

Usually when that happens you are close to getting a dream
Three steps from bliss.

taniaaust1

Re: hi, i need some help :)

Postby taniaaust1 » 16 Nov 2014 07:06

And the roll over signal came

When you start to see things you are actually starting to dream, so you are extremely close. You dont necessarily need to roll over either.. one can just focus on those various shades of darkness or lighter patches until you find yourself in a scene.

What I do is I imagine myself moving towards them.. I pick the lightest shade (if you choose dark shade you may just find yourself in blackness and nothing else) and imagine going closer to it.. like as if will light up my world so a new world is around me. As you move closer, the shades will usually end up forming shapes and turn into objects and you will then be in a scene.
The only thing to fear is the fear itself

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”