Help!it was a lucid dream or dream about being lucid

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
ujjwalkapil

Help!it was a lucid dream or dream about being lucid

Postby ujjwalkapil » 25 May 2012 04:06

My dream started with me in my house and talking to my sister. Then suddenly my sister said something(I don't know what) which made me to ask her whether it was a dream. To this she replied that yes I was dreaming. A feeling that I am unable to explain filled me as I become aware of my dream. Since this was my first lucid dream, I was very excited and I started dancing. Then I calmed myself and tried to fly, as I was in a room I jumped right through the wall of our house into the air and within seconds I was flying in superman style. While I was flying, I woke up(I do not remember whether it was a false awakening or not).

Now I am not clear that whether I dreamt lucidly or it was all just a dream. I never performed a reality check in the whole dream. Please help me decide.

Rebecca
Site Admin

Re: Help!it was a lucid dream or dream about being lucid

Postby Rebecca » 25 May 2012 05:32

Sounds like a lucid dream to me!

1) "To this she replied that yes I was dreaming."
2) "A feeling that I am unable to explain filled me as I become aware of my dream."
3) "I was very excited and I started dancing."
4) "I calmed myself"
5) "and tried to fly"
6) "I was flying in superman style"

Not only did you acknowledge you were dreaming, but you felt your self-awareness increase, you actively took control of your behavior, and you went flying (big LD fantasy!)

ujjwalkapil

Re: Help!it was a lucid dream or dream about being lucid

Postby ujjwalkapil » 25 May 2012 05:56

Thanks for your reply, but I remember reading somewhere that dream figures do not want us to be lucid, then why would a dream figure tell me that I am dreaming. I also do not remember my dream clearly, Is that OK?

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”