Erratic Thoughts When Dozing Off

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
HAGART

Re: Erratic Thoughts When Dozing Off

Postby HAGART » 07 Jan 2015 00:28

Peter wrote:you captured it well when you say you see without seeing

OK then I am on to something after all. I guess I was living with a misconception that HI had to be vivid and see it perfectly. I'm starting to find out that my auditory faculties are stronger than vision, and perhaps others have that too. So let's scrap the word, HI and call it HH: Hypnagogic Hallucinations. For me I get a bunch of HS.... Hypnogogic Sounds... or HV... Hypnagogic Voices.... but that's all BS and let's just call it all HH.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Jan 2015 00:33

HI if I am correct is simply that state between waking and sleeping were both worlds mix at the level of awareness but you are more inside your head than out
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

HAGART

Postby HAGART » 07 Jan 2015 01:32

As we discussed on Skype, and to let others know, HI stands for Hypnagogic Imagery specifically, where as Hypnagogia is the blanket term for that entire phase of sleep, imagery or not. We all experience it when we sleep, but are seldom, if at all, lucid during it. That's how I use the terms just to clarify it. That's why I like the term, HH, Hypnagogic Hallucinations, because that included all senses that can play tricks on our minds when we get those... Erratic Thoughts When Dozing Off.
If we all lucid dreamed this world would be a better place.

Peter

Postby Peter » 07 Jan 2015 03:12

I will add one thought that it does not play tricks on our minds as it is our minds and that is why you can change any of the hallucinations if you just ask
Who are you I asked, the reply "dont be silly, we are your daughers" many years before they were born

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”