WILD/OBE M Raduga and Phase

For general lucid chat - ask questions, share advice, set lucid dream challenges and explore the lucid realm together.
Enra Traz

Re: WILD/OBE M Raduga and Phase

Postby Enra Traz » 01 Mar 2016 01:21

The spirituality Harris talks about isn't What you're thinking. The word has actually been hijacked by religion and its origins are revealed. Give it a shot. The man is a sound philosopher and neuroscientist (apart from being an atheist). The book covers profound mental experiences that we are all capable of achieving as human beings and the author makes no supernatural claims about them.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

ThePurple

Postby ThePurple » 01 Mar 2016 02:01

Yes, I see that from the reviews now. I just had a knee-jerk the first time I heard the title, but I read Letter to a Christian Nation way back when, so I should've known it wasn't meant in the way I feared.

Enra Traz

Postby Enra Traz » 02 Mar 2016 01:22

You won't regret the book if you decide to read it. He talks about his time with MDMA abd LSD, about the mystery of consciousness, and provides instructions to experience anatta (no-self). You also get notes and neuroscience behind it. Plus he ridicules Charles Manson types who manage to convince their followers that they are enlightened. Sam also recommends meditation.

[ Post made via Android ] Image

Return to “General Lucid Discussion”